Menu
I am looking for a buyer/agent based Guangzhou
Mar 4, 2012 08:02
  • TAFFY77
I am looking for a responsible and trustworthy agent based in Guangzhou. Must have great knowledge of markets and factories.
Mar 6, 2012 00:55
GUEST04158 hi

What 's your email address? i'm based in guangzhou have many years export experiences pls feel to contact me for more info hotmail.com|vk315 thanks
Mar 8, 2012 02:20
  • KHAYALCN
hello sir my Name is Imran Khan. I am living in about 3years . I have done many business for Pakistan and Indian people help them buying the product from China , if you can tell me about your product intrest i hope that we can start now for future .. i hope you will find me a responsible person.. Thanks My email is gmail.com|khayalcn wait for your reply
Mar 26, 2012 10:06
GUEST19071
Quote:

Originally Posted by TAFFY77

I am looking for a responsible and trustworthy agent based in Guangzhou. Must have great knowledge of markets and factories.

hi,
I have worked as sourcer in EU company for many years, special in sourcing, quality control, logistic,manage vendor, if have any insterested,you can send me mail, gmail.com|huang.scott78
Apr 3, 2012 00:39
GUEST17546 Hello Taffy,
which kind of product you are working?
I think you should find someone who is familiar to your products.
I have some freinds work as the sourcing for different products.
if you are interested, i can recommand someone to you.
contact me: hotmail.com|cfpbird
Apr 7, 2012 15:39
  • HORIKAWA
im looking for good company of factory to promote china product in saudi arabia and gulf countries .

my email is
hotmail.com|horikawa202y
usahotmail.com|horikawa202y
Apr 18, 2012 16:26
GUEST03352 Hello,
My name is Pratik Varma. My age is about 25 years .

I need a job to earn experience and knowledge about logistics and trading. if any sourcing agent is interested to give me a
job from Guangzhou or Shenzhen then please contact me at gmail.com|pvarma901. i am based in India had completed my
graduation in ‘Bachelor in computer Application’ and keen to take knowledge in trading and logistics. also i had worked with a
company in past for a year and had been to china 2 times and also had good communication skills and very good technical
knowledge of computers. please anyone want my services and help me to learn then contact me on the above email...
waiting for reply

With Regards,

PRATIK VARMA
my number is +91-9890378750
gmail.com|pvarma901
Nov 2, 2012 02:48
GUEST21726 Definitely I have great experienced, I have more than 6 years experience in marketing and dealing with factories, I have visited many countries.

Definitely I am the right person you are looking for...
Contact with me by email: hotmail.com|owenfly2007, let's talk there, thanks
Dec 24, 2012 20:08
GUEST16020 Hi, I can help you.I lived and worked in Saudi for 3 years, and also have much factories resources in China, especially in building materials area.
Mar 1, 2013 23:03
GUEST58228 I AM LOOKING FOR BUYING AGENTS Shenzhen,Guangdong CITYES,
EXPERIENCE PERSONS IN TABLET PC BUYING,MOSTLY INDIANS.
PLEASE CONTACT MY email:gmail.com|sandeepcompany1,

Mar 18, 2013 03:00
GUEST71398 HI THIS IS JACK
INDIAN
STAY IN GUANGZHOU
CAN I HELP YOU
Page 1 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I am looking for a buyer/agent based Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code