Menu
Please help! Yiwu vs Guangzhou wholesale!
Mar 7, 2012 13:15
  • KAWAIICOOKIE
Hi,

I'm use to buying from Guangzhou, usually I buy 1-2 dz/design. Mostly jewellry, mobile accessoaries etc.
Now I wanted to try something new, I'm in Yiwu right now and noticed that it's allmost impossible to buy this quantity?? I have only been to the international trade city. Is there maybe something better for me, smaller where it's possible to buy these quantaties??

I'm looking for cute items, plastic jewellry, childish items (hello kitty, cupcakes, donuts etc.), earrings necklaces etc. But not FOR children, more japanese inspired.

I'm so dissapointed so I'm considering taking a plane down to Guangzhou. What was is the best way to buy plane tickets last minute??
Mar 9, 2012 03:30
  • YIWUALIBABA
12 pcs one model ? Let's imagine one pies is 3 Yuan 12 is 36 RMB . It is 6 dollar .
Let's imagine you buy 100 differnet kinf of things . 600 USD togather .
You came from another part of the world by so expensive air ticket and you buy things like this ? I really really want to know how much can you sell them in your country ???
Mar 9, 2012 19:29
  • ORAYDA
Dear Sir,
In the Yiwu makret there are many shop which has ready goods.You can buy 1-2dz,it's no problem,but maybe the price is high,some even like the retail price.I think that you maybe not do business,buy some gift for your friends.It's ok,but don't think that the supplier is stupid,and you want to buy some sample in order to get low price for your small quantity.You talk honestly,I think it is better for you.
Any question,pls contact with me!
Ivy
MSN:hotmail.com|zhengxl2008
Quote:

Originally Posted by KAWAIICOOKIE View Post

Hi,

I'm use to buying from Guangzhou, usually I buy 1-2 dz/design. Mostly jewellry, mobile accessoaries etc.
Now I wanted to try something new, I'm in Yiwu right now and noticed that it's allmost impossible to buy this quantity?? I have only been to the international trade city. Is there maybe something better for...
Jan 1, 2013 08:27
  • KAWAIICOOKIE
Quote:

Originally Posted by YIWUALIBABA View Post

12 pcs one model ? Let's imagine one pies is 3 Yuan 12 is 36 RMB . It is 6 dollar .
Let's imagine you buy 100 differnet kinf of things . 600 USD togather .
You came from another part of the world by so expensive air ticket and you buy things like this ? I really really want to know how much can you sell them in your coun...

Of course I buy more than 100 different things, I buy thousands, but I have only one store, I cant sell 100 dz of the same design, I rather sell 100 different :)
I guess GZ is the place for me.
Jan 1, 2013 13:36
  • DB09
Not really, Yiwu is market where they have lower MOQ, if you want to buy that quantity why don't you go to wholesaler in your own country, there's no point going that far.
Jan 2, 2013 03:59
  • KAWAIICOOKIE
Quote:

Originally Posted by DB09

Not really, Yiwu is market where they have lower MOQ, if you want to buy that quantity why don't you go to wholesaler in your own country, there's no point going that far.

Not in my experience, Ive been in GZ 5 times and there's never any problems.
Well because there's no wholesalers selling the items I want and if there were they would sell it for so much more. I like going to china buying it directly :)
Aug 22, 2013 00:15
  • VIVIHUANG
In Yiwu market, you do can buy small quantities for 1-2 dz/design for jewellery. But you need to choose the shops which have stocks. Some of them here they only got the items shown on the shop. For that items you need to make order about 10-20dz.. But if you saw the shops with stocks, they will accept sell with small quantity for 1-2 dz/design.

For mobile accessoaries(like mobile case/cover), might dont have many shops sell 1-2 dz/design. Because for these items, mostly they are from Guangdong area..
Post a Reply to: Please help! Yiwu vs Guangzhou wholesale!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code