Menu
Looking for Chinese translator / tour guide / biz assistant in Shenzhen , Hongkong ?
Mar 13, 2012 03:50
  • CHINABIZTRIP
To Break down the barrier in communication with locals ,To deal well with your biz trip or travel in China , I am always here for you .

This is Yannes, an energetic young girl who have been working in international trading field as interpreter/marketing/sourcing for more than 4 years in Shenzhen and Asia’s world city – Hong Kong, beside I born and bred in GuangDong province . So if you are planning a trip to south of China, my professional service will leading you as a fish in the water. ( www.chinabiztrip.com )

Services provided:

1. Chinese, English Bilingual interpretation:
--- official or non-official Meetings ,
--- Sourcing Fairs, Exhibition Fairs ,
--- Sightseeing ,
--- Presentation etc.

2. Tour guide in Southern China and Hong Kong:
--- Plan your trip ,
--- Shopping guide ,
--- Dining and Hotels arrangment ,
--- Festivals and Events ,
--- Discover the city etc.

3. Your Pro sourcing hands in China industries area:
--- Specialize in sourcing Gifts, Commodity , Electronics, Garment etc.
--- Price negotiation ,
--- Factory audit ,
--- Products inspection .

4. Shipping handling:
--- Arrange your shipment from ports of China in any trade terms like FOB , FAS , FCA , CFR , CPT , CIF , CIP , DAF , DES , DEQ , DDU , DDP , Door-to-Door etc.

5. Business / Personal assistant :
--- Help you in establish buying office , company registration , and part-time or full-time staff employment ,
--- Get CO / Form A / CI cetification in China ,
--- Apartment n Vehicle renting , Airport pick-up , tickets and hotel reservation etc.

Please do not hesitate to contact me :

MSN : hotmail.com|efortrip
Email : hotmail.com|efortrip
Tel. : (HK) +852 6976 6353 | (China) +86 134 2424 8857

Last edited by CHINABIZTRIP: Mar 13, 2012 03:52
Oct 31, 2015 18:02
GUESTKIMBERLY Hey there, my friend and myself will be traveling to Hong Kong in November for the Cosmoprof show. We need a translator and guide. Is this something you can do? If so please contact me at gmail.com|davidbtowartusa001 and/or 337.281.9427. My name is Kimberly Meyer and I have international calling. So I can contact you by phone.

Thank you in advance
Nov 6, 2015 04:43
  • BJ_NATIVE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTKIMBERLY View Post

Hey there, my friend and myself will be traveling to Hong Kong in November for the Cosmoprof show. We need a translator and guide. Is this something you can do? If so please contact me at gmail.com|davidbtowartusa001 and/or 337.281.9427. My name is Kimberly Meyer and I have international calling. So I can contact you by phone.
[h...

Hi,

I sent email to you but it has been returned. And what is your country code for the tel.no? Pls contact me by email: 163.com|pattywangchn

Thank you!
Patty
Post a Reply to: Looking for Chinese translator / tour guide / biz assistant in Shenzhen , Hongkong ?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code