Menu
Do you have products you want to sell in UK and Europe?
Mar 19, 2012 08:53
  • DAVEC
We are currently looking for more partners in China who wish to sell their products in the west.

At the moment we have 2 sides to our business, one is a successful Ebay shop (rating of over 2000) and the other is a distribution service for overseas sellers. We run from a warehouse with daily sales/postage.

I am English and my wife is Chinese so we have no problems communicating and with over 25 years retail/professional sales between us we have the experience.

If you have products we may be inerested in or if you need us to be distributors for your business then feel free to send me a message.
May 25, 2012 00:25
GUEST17150 hello sir
i have some stuff for u sell ,so if u want more detail ,hope u can add me on skype jeffin872 or add me on QQ 550464798 Maybe u wife know what its is
hope u can contact me
May 26, 2012 22:56
GUEST75215
Quote:

Originally Posted by DAVEC View Post

We are currently looking for more partners in China who wish to sell their products in the west.

At the moment we have 2 sides to our business, one is a successful Ebay shop (rating of over 2000) and the other is a distribution service for overseas sellers. We run from a warehouse with daily sales/postage.

Hi man, add my MSN:hotmail.com|Gwen-dealer, or write to me at yahoo.cn|gwenbiz. We talk the details there. TKS. Gwen
May 28, 2012 17:14
  • ZENCHEN
do you want to sell steve jobs figurine?
May 29, 2012 12:19
  • DAVEC
I dont know what they are, do you have any images please?
Jul 8, 2012 19:58
  • VIEOLIU
If you wanna sell jewelry accessories for wedding , You can email me yahoo.com|vekslou , Thanks
Post a Reply to: Do you have products you want to sell in UK and Europe?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code