Menu
Always be of your help at weekend when you travelling in Shanghai
Apr 13, 2004 09:18
  • PEARLGIRL
I am Chinese girl,27,English major but have few chance to exchange live language with Native English speaker. If you want a free guide in Shanghai when travel this charming City, I will be of your help. Because I take a full-time job, the available time will be Saturday and Sunday. In addition, I can teach you Chinese systematically in pronunciation and writing if you have the interest. For exchange, I want you teach me oral English. Your only need is to pay my meal and transportantion fee.

Jun 19, 2004 21:01
  • ROSIE
Hi Pearl,

I am also a Chinese girl fr Malaysia but I speak very litte Mandarin but good English. If I need when in Shanghai can I ask for your assistance ? I am worried will have problem travelling in Shanghai ( in Aug ) due to my poor Mandarin.

Cheers
Rosie
Sep 3, 2004 07:37
  • CHARN
I am a 43 years old Thai but grew up in Columbus, Ohio, USA. I recently took up a job in Shanghai and in need to learn how to speak Chinese. If you are interested to meet, I will be more than happy to.
Oct 25, 2004 08:23
  • WATCHMAN
Hi,

I am, arriving from London on Tuesday morning in to Shanghai and require assistance to travel by Taxi from Shanghai to Ningbo - Please could you let me know if you are able to assist me, I will be prepared to pay the costs involved.

Thanks you.

Bobby
Nov 12, 2004 12:30
  • WWW8343090
I AM A SHANGHAINESE.
if you`re speaking english as native language.
i will offer you an easy job.ten days ,2 hours a day i will pay you 1000 RMB.your job is just chatting with me in this 2 hours,never stop.20 hours 1000 RMB, JUST MOVE YOUR LIP,I THINK YOU WILL NOT REFUSE.IF Y WANG TO HELP ME,I WILL THANK YOU SINCERELY.
MSN :HOTMAIL.COM|WUYUREN8343090 HELP ME HELP YOU
Nov 12, 2004 12:31
  • WWW8343090
I AM 20
Nov 30, 2004 01:48
  • HIMA
oh god finally i found some chinese ppl who can speak english....well well well
iam a lil buisness man....i came here to shanghai since 3 dayz...and i couldnt do nothin....
coz the lang. is big prob here....no 1 speaks english at all...even the taxi driverz

so plz plz guyz i wanna get to know any 1 who can be able to help me down here and who has a good english...
buy da way...iam here to buy some stuff...like :
herbal products....chinese medicine
and i came from dubai....but am egyptian...22 yearz old

one more thing....i bought a sim card for my mob.
ad here is my phone no. 13661661472
donno if its allowed to mension numerz here!!
but am sorry i swear am stuk here

my name is Hima :)
PEACE
Nov 30, 2004 02:00
  • HIMA
sorry again if cell numberz are not allowed
so here is my e-mail incase my fisrt post deleted

hotmail.com|ibrahim_mohd30

thx again n` PEACE
Jan 7, 2005 03:48
  • SPOERLE
Dear Madam,
in February/March I will travel around in South China mostly by train. I will travel on my own, without any pre booked destinations. Once I will also go to Shanghai for a few days. If I could ask you to accompany me to places in Shanghai it should be a pleasure. I understand that you have a full time job, so it is the weekend you are free.
Below is my email address. If you contact me I could let you more about me and my way of travelling.
....gmx.de|WalterSpoerle...
Thanks!
Walter Spoerle
Jan 13, 2005 01:25
  • VINCCI
Hi I'm f/28/Chinese Canadian, posted above in this forum too. I'm going to be in Shanghai January 17th. Are you still doing this show people around the city thing? If so, pls email me.
hotmail.com|Tia1976
Post a Reply to: Always be of your help at weekend when you travelling in Shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code