Menu
looking for roommate guangzhou
Mar 30, 2012 09:40
  • EVI2
hi ,everyone
i m elisa.i m looking for roommate.

we are two Chinese girl live in , 3-bedroom apartment, close to Metro line 5, Zhujiang new town in GuangZhou .It's in a nice new building, with lift on 12th floor. This room for rent is bright, clean, with bed, wardrobe, air condition and wi-fi provided. Rent at 1700RMB per month.if interested ,plz contact me .picture available.

female only

email:gmail.com|eli.lee134
thanks

Aug 3, 2013 21:09
GUEST39101 MEN. HELLO ELISA, I AM GREG FROM COLOMBIA. IWILL BE IN GUANGZHOU IN NEXT AUGOST 6. I NEED A ROOM FOR 1 MONTH. IS STILL AVALIABLE. PLEASE LET ME KNOW. MI EMAIL IS. outlook.com|quirogajg
thanks
GREG QUIROGA
Jan 18, 2014 06:07
GUEST24243 Hello guys,

I am a Chinese girl, guangzhou local. Age: 25-30, I am currently living alone in shiqiao. I am looking for a flatmate to live with me starting from Mar, or April... My plan is to find a flatmate first and then look for a apartment together.

Why do I choose shiqiao?
Because, the rent here is good comparing to the guangzhou center. The transportation here is very convenient, it takes you 30 minutes to be in zhujiang new town.. There are a lot of grocery shops nearby and good restaurants. You can find most thing you need in your daily life here. If you want western stuff, you can go to “Metro", and maybe Clifford... And here, less people than in guangzhou center... but shiqiao, it is a center of panyu for me.

What kind of apartment will I look for?
Will look for two bed room apartment. Looks good and with security pass. But it wont be a luxury apartment. Ideal rent for me is 1500-2000rmb for the whole apartment for me. My budget for my own room is not much....

Who will be the best flatmate for me?
Gender and age are not the first consideration. I want a kind and honest person. Gotta be a normal person. lol I want we can do a language exchange if possible. I speak Mandarin, Cantonese and English. I want to improve my English, and I am interested in learning French ( knows a little bit now), and Spanish. For the chores, I hope we can take turns, gotta keep the apartment tidy. Honestly, I want to make a good friend with my flatmate. Keeping a friendly relationship between us is something I want. Lastly, respect is very important.

If you are also looking for a flatmate in near shiqiao, welcome to contact me. gmail.com|annestockgz
We can arrange a meet up to see if we like each other.
Sep 3, 2014 09:36
GUEST92179 hello dear;
I am a man living in auyuan area in panyu near helenberg housing , do like to live with me in September and October?
Dec 6, 2015 07:32
GUEST11281 Hello,

I will be arriving in Guangzhou in February (2nd) and I'm looking for a room to rent ^^
I am a 23 year old girl and I will be studying at SUN YAT-SEN UNIVERSITY B.S for a semester.

Leah
Jul 11, 2017 20:32
GUEST16193 can i pay half for my stay 10 days in guangzhou
from 20 - 29 i am a male 37 alone with s careing simple and never bothered anyone's privacy
gmail.com|sasim799
Jul 20, 2017 09:27
GUEST41157 Hello
I'm a 20 - Female
Student from UK
I will be coming to guangZhou to study at Sun Yat sen university 中山大学 。
Is there anyone who want to sharead an apartment near by the university. I have found many but need a roomate. Or unless anyone who needs a roomate
Contact me
hotmail.co.uk|pam.2539
Aug 7, 2017 06:43
GUESTUGUR hi guys,

I am a Kurdish man. I will be coming to Guanghzhou to study at Sun Yat-sen University South Campuse.
I am looking room for rent around subway line 8.

Is there anyone interested? please contact gmail.com|ugurozoral90 or +905342631593 wechat.

Thank you!
Aug 15, 2017 17:17
GUESTMONAK Hi, am a the perfect guy you are looking for I have all those craterial, am also interested , but am not in chine yet, will be coming in September , can you wait on me,and beside how much each person require to pay for the flat? Please contact me on gmail.com|amadumbah/ or better send me your number toy private number by text:00224622938379
Dec 29, 2017 08:24
GUESTDA121085 Hello...

my name is daniel.. 32 y.o I will be arriving in Guangzhou in January 14 ...I'm looking for a roommate with good price.

Wechat id... Da121085
Aug 19, 2018 11:33
GUEST39539
hello i need a roommate with am apartment to rent from Oct 14th to Nov 5th. i need itnear Canton Fair

gmail.com|harvestmoneydeagent
isaac
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: looking for roommate guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code