Menu
Questions regarding immigrations
Apr 18, 2005 18:30
  • HANNAH
Hi,

my name is Hannah, I'm from Malaysia, 22, female, student. I am writing because I have some questions regarding the immigrations in China and when doing my search, I happened to find this forum.

I have plans to travel to China alone this November to meet my boyfriend's parents who live in Shanghai (my boyfriend is not living in China but will meet me there). However, I've heard some things from people about the immigrations there and now I just would like to know if the information I've gathered is true or false:-

First, I've heard people telling me that it's not wise for a young girl like me to travel there alone because I'm still a student and therefore, at the immigrations I'll be questioned heavily and there're big possibilities that they wont let me in, which will then lead to me being blackmarked.

Also, I've heard about how they could just keep me in jail because the immigrations would just overlook me and take advantage of me that way. I dont know a better way to put this but this is something I've gathered too.

This is the information I've heard. I dont think these are based on hard facts or previous experiences but these people who tell me these say that it might happen to me and it's better if I dont make my trip for fear of that happening. Now, I just would like to know if what I've been told is true or not and so I'm trying to ask around.

I dont know where or who to turn to now and I do hope someone will be able to tell me if what I've been told is true or not and perhaps, provide me with the required information which I need to know before I make any further plans to go there.
Post a Reply to: Questions regarding immigrations
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code