Menu
...study in Xian... some help needed ... :)
Apr 1, 2012 03:01
  • CIH_IH
Hey
I’m currently living in Wudang (Hubei) where I do little bit of this and that... :) the thing is that my Chinese speaking skill does not progress to much since last year of being here that’s why I like to move to Xian at the beginning of September 2012 to attend some language course/school for a 6 months... so the question is:
...what would be the best option for intense studying of mandarin in Xian (just to make it clear I’m not crazy enough to pay 5000 euro for International House :) ) if anyone can recommend something I’ll be really grateful....???
....also is there some way to find a accommodation with some Chinese people in Xian ..??????
...thanks to everyone who like to share their experience....
...may the force be with u :) ...
Apr 10, 2012 02:59
Hey, I am living in Xi'an, and I would like to help you out. First of all, I am sure there must exist lots of Chinese learning school, and if you need to know further information, let me know :). Secondly, I saw you would like to find a place to live, and it would be better to living with Chinese people, sounds really good. I think it would not be a big problem, no worries at all. Have a nice day!
Apr 14, 2012 08:36
  • MICECHOW
Just try to talk to the Chinese, don't be shy~~it will really work!
Apr 30, 2012 06:41
GUESTPENNY Acturally, you can find some school which can provide homestay service for you.
That will be much better.
Post a Reply to: ...study in Xian... some help needed ... :)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code