Menu
Chinese visa in macau
Apr 9, 2012 07:15
  • TERR
Hi there!

I'm french and living in Beijing.
However i need to leave mainland because my L visa runs out and i already extended it twice.

I have a friend in macau so it would be very convenient for me to go there.
I would like to know if making the chinese L visa application in Macau was possible and if they can give a 30 days stay duration in mainland. I heard they delivered less days that the HK office but no one really confirms, anyone could help ?

-Also another possibility would be to try and get a F visa from the macau office with the help of an invintation letter that the company im doing an internship in beijing. Is that possible?\\

Thanks!
Apr 10, 2012 02:11
GUEST5322 Find CTS to do it for you. They are very capable.

Address: http://www.cts.com.mo/visa/htm/vs_t3.htm
Apr 10, 2012 02:16
  • APAULT
I used CTS in Macau before they had an office there, and they did a good job. Now, I think I'd go direct and I doubt Macau will give less than 1 month to most applicants. As you are doing the internship, applying for an F visa is a definite possibility. Get the company to check on exactly how they should assist.
Apr 13, 2012 04:14
  • MAIKA
Thank for your sharing information.
May 27, 2012 09:11
GUEST79250
Quote:

Originally Posted by APAULT

I used CTS in Macau before they had an office there, and they did a good job. Now, I think I'd go direct and I doubt Macau will give less than 1 month to most applicants. As you are doing the internship, applying for an F visa is a definite possibility. Get the company to check on exactly how they should assist.

umm.. where's the location of the CTS Macau u used? does the one near gongbei provide such service?
will it be easier to apply for a chinese visa from macau rather than hongkong? i'm an indonesian passport holder.. thank u soo much for your help..

sincerely,

R
May 27, 2012 09:19
GUEST79250 can u give me the address of the CTS macau u used before? thank u so much..

My 2nd question: which one's more cenvenient-- applying for a chinese visa in hongkong or macau? I'm an Indonesian passport holder n my current visa expires on june, 7th.. I really appreciate your help..
May 28, 2012 02:49
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST79250

can u give me the address of the CTS macau u used before? thank u so much..<br />
<br />
My 2nd question: which one's more cenvenient-- applying for a chinese visa in hongkong or macau? I'm an Indonesian passport holder n my current visa expires on june, 7th.. I really appreciate your help..

CTS in Macau:

Last edited by JIMMYB: May 28, 2012 02:50
May 28, 2012 02:51
  • JIMMYB
I'd suggest you go to CTS branches in HK. There are more branches in HK.
Sep 20, 2012 10:54
GUEST17054 i'm from the Philippines and would like to travel to beijing when I visit Macau. how can I get China visa in Macau?
Sep 20, 2012 22:18
  • ENID
GUEST17054, I am afraid you have to get visa done in Philippines before leaving for Macao.
Sep 21, 2012 21:34
GUEST16129
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST17054

i'm from the Philippines and would like to travel to beijing when I visit Macau. how can I get China visa in Macau?

I suppose it is more difficult get visa in Macau, only 4 applicants could accept in per week. you could contact Annie(1326664332)
Post a Reply to: Chinese visa in macau
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code