Menu
cheap hotels in china
Apr 13, 2004 09:23
  • BANANAGIRL
help! we are going to shanghai on april 9 to 12 then off to xian from 12 to 15. i need to find a cheap hotel near the the city center in shanghai. if possible near the sights... not higher than 40 dollars. thanks so much

banana
Apr 13, 2004 09:24
  • APPLE
Hello,you may try Captain Hostel, I guess it should be cheap and convenient for you. And you shall be able to meet many backpackers. You may contact them for details. Have a good journey!
Apr 13, 2004 09:25
  • BANANAGIRL
thanksa so much. do you know about shanghai new asia star dafang inn? i plan to stay here. hope you can give some advice. thanks
Apr 13, 2004 09:27
  • APPLE
Hello, Banana, I searched the relevent info about new asia star dafang inn for you. It is actually called Jinjiang Aisa Inn now. People once been there said as follows: A little bit noisy since the inn is near to the freeway and the anti-noise effect of the window is not so good. Not very convenient for taking taxi since it is a one-way road before the inn. "However, compared to the location, the price is reasonable" some people said so. It's in 10 to 15 minutes' walk distance to peoples' square, Central Henan Road station of Metro line 2, yuyuan garden and so on. Generally speaking, it should be okay for a short stay. Enjoy it!
Post a Reply to: cheap hotels in china
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code