Menu
Join The Upcoming Football Trials.
Sep 6, 2014 11:39
Are you a Professional plrayer and are you looking to play football/soccer in the UK? A number of non-league clubs at steps 5-7 of the English Football Pyramid are keen to recruit new players and you could be one of them. Contact me, and you will get help with getting the necessary work VISA's if you don't already have a European Passport, and help with accommodation. You will have the option of playing in either the Midlands or West Country. A number of bigger clubs regularly send scouts to watch games in these leagues and there is a good possibility that you could be taken on by them in the future.

If you are interested , send us your CV , your full home address and scan your international passport to our mail : outlook.com|fifa.footballsocceragant
Sep 12, 2014 04:37
GUEST98142 i am call teba rex mbeng,age 19yrs defensive midfielder playing at second 2 division side in cameroon,for 3 yrs now i have been playing in 2 division here in cameroon.i really need ur help.i want to play in europe .my email yahoo.com|tebahrex or facebook.com tebahrex
Sep 12, 2014 16:12
GUESTOMOJOLA... I am omojola bola from nigeria,i am intrested in playin football as a winger,am skilful,pass accuracy and score goals,my role model is E.hazard,my number +23408142699054,my email yahoo.com|bolyfatt
thankz
Sep 21, 2014 11:48
GUEST52857 Hello Sir
My Name is IBRAHIM OLANREWAJU OREKAN a young bright, and brilliant footballer from NIGERIA i will love to join your football Club for Trials am from Nigeria and also lives in Nigeria am 16 years of age, i have all it takes to make it over and i promise to be of my good behavior, am presently in 360 Lion football academy in Lagos state Nigeria please send me an invitation to come over am expecting your reply. thanks
Sep 28, 2014 17:31
GUEST30242 Am nnana kenneth izuchukwu from anambra state,Sir I wouldn't say that am a good footballer because nobody is perfect,am still learning and that's why I wanna play in your academy,am a boy of 18 years,I ve not been given an opportunity to play in any club or academy here my country,please I didn't know about this your academy just saw it today being 28-09-2014, but I will be so glad if you'll allow me play in your firm please,thanks and may God almigty keeps you alive to enjoy the good hand work of yours,here are my informations
Name=Nnana kenneth izuchukwu
Country=Nigeria
Age=18
Occupation=student
Height=5.6
Email=yhoo.com|Kennydon84
Oct 3, 2014 07:01
GUESTAGENTPAOLO
Attention Footballer,

I am Paolo Sciurpa a Italy citizen based in UK as a football agent.

Well we are Currently looking for players for the coming transfer window.Some top clubs in ENGLAND,FRANCE and HOLLAND have contacted me to help them recruit players for the coming transfer window.I am using this medium to ask you if you will be interested in undergoing trials in ENGLAND,FRANCE, Trial for Young Talented soccer player all over the world from Asia,Africa,America ,Europe etc just for them to come and achieve their dream to become a great player in Life and become a star and we choose England as Location because it is a Tourist Center been done Qualified player will be signed 3 years contract and be paid weekly.

send your CV which contain your Name,Country,Home address,date of birth,age,and your past football experience to the below email address:gmail.com|agentpaolo

After Review we shall contact you for further action.

Regards

Paolo Sciurpa
PFA
20 Oxford Street
MANCHESTER M2 3WQ
Email:gmail.com|agentpaolo
Tel:+(44) 702 408 0947
Oct 5, 2014 18:51
  • TOMIZINO
my name is ilesanmi bamidele t. am a Good
footballer i want to get a chace to express
myself to any club and i promise that i will
never will disappoint you sir and i will email you
so that we can communicate there and thank
you and here is my phone number 08066741291.....my e..mail is gmail.com|ilesanmibamidelet

Oct 10, 2014 08:58
GUESTABIA DE... My names are Abia Derick Renzo . I'm from Cameroon, Currently am playing in One of the football teem in my Country a Fest divisional clop . I'm a young talented footballer,and attacker. I play wen 7 and 11, I'm 20 yrs of age and I believe on myself and in God. Please kindly get back at me. +23778707231. Thanks
Oct 14, 2014 07:54
GUESTTHANDIL... Hi Sir: my name is thandile Yaso.Am 16 years old am doing grade 11 at Lingelethu s.s.s.Am a young footboller and i would like to be one of the players who going to trials at China please sir i wont disapoint yuo at all thank yuo.
Oct 17, 2014 18:29
GUESTTSHEGOF... am Tshego from Pretoria......am an upcoming footballer......am 18 years old......i jst need an opportunity to be in a field of football 0843750575 ma no. N whatapp dgts
Page 17 of 72    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Join The Upcoming Football Trials.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code