Menu
Join The Upcoming Football Trials.
Mar 15, 2015 01:18
GUEST68169 i am Edward Kontoh. Im currently in China. i have a number of good football players who would like to play for teams in china from under 17 to senior teams. if u are an agent, u can contact me and talk much more about it. my number is +8613101624359. this guys are good defenders, midfielders and strikers from all over Ghana. this the future michael essiens, kwadjo asamoah, sulley muntari ..
Mar 19, 2015 14:03
GUESTISMAIL i'm ismail djebbari with 19 years old .
living in algeria . well a talented boy in football with a good skills
i need just one chance to prove my self adn thak you all
email : gmail.com|ismaildjeb1
phone number : +213799417135
Mar 22, 2015 13:22
GUESTHILARY ... Hello sir am hilary uchenna by name am in Nigeria now i will like to join clud sir i am player of golding age academy fc forward i have play may March with them sir i promise to be a vary good play sir
Mar 24, 2015 15:20
GUEST21731 Hello! my name is Ebrima Cham I'm a young talented player I'm very intelligent footballer I'm very aggressive and I play many role in role in the football field I want to be a professional footballer in my future football is my dream please contact me on +393292869276 I prove you correct because I believe on what I can do I'll never disappoint you
Mar 27, 2015 22:12
GUEST23237 My name is hammed afeez am 18 years of age, am player of grass root at nigeria am use to play from mild field if i can be sincerely invite am going to prove my self and i promise you that God we show good of me to you,you can massage me back on this email gmail.com|olabadmus41 or true my phone number 08164061259
Mar 29, 2015 05:04
GUEST15530 Hello sir,my name is Alex Fallah.I am a Liberian currently living in Liberia. i am 17 years of age.sir,from time to time,I have had the passion and abilities when it comes to football.what is more,i am a skillful and talented football player.from the time i started playing football at the age of 11 years,football game is what i have long been yeilding for.For this reason,I am doing all i can to make an advancement in order to one day play at professional level,which will better equipe me and bring my dream to fulfillment.with the passion,determination,and some experiences i have,definitely i will be willing and ready at any time to receive a football trial by a club or an academy manager,because i want to achieve my goal in life.This is my email:gmail.com|alexandergarwu. thank you very much for your understanding.
Apr 3, 2015 20:47
GUEST61262 Good day,i just want to be short list on a trial,because i want to bring out what i got,then is for u to decide after that +2349031167127.thanks
Apr 5, 2015 19:06
GUESTSAYIKAN... Hello Mr Canteli Suarez,I am Sayikanmi Oluwatomide Alex,I will first of all thank u for giving all footballer in all the countries including me a chance like these kind of opportunity,God bless u and ur family sir. Secondly sir I am a footballer and I am from Nigeria and am also a student of higher institution ( Adeyemi college of education) Level -Degree one and I am representing my school now in Nasga(Nigeria student game),I have played many as possible competition e .g secondary school competition,Adeyeye. Cup,coaches cup,I have represented my state in playing state league nd I have received award "Best in sport" but still yet I have not achieve my career because my career is to collect word best and as many as possible league for any team that are will play for in future because am ready to play with all my strength that God have give to me,so sir am using these moment to tell you that if u help me,that one day you said am proud of that boy or that is my boy,copy it down sir.

Thank u
Oluwatomide.

Apr 6, 2015 06:20
GUESTHOLLA pls when is it taking pls you can contact me on g-mail @ gmail.com|themaygee
Apr 18, 2015 07:37
GUEST20151 hello alberto i want to become a star and play abroad so how do i do that i have read your post but i want to hear more from you this is my email address gmail.com|buba.bubakar
Page 23 of 72    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Join The Upcoming Football Trials.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code