Menu
Join The Upcoming Football Trials.
Aug 28, 2016 17:19
GUEST15756 Good day. I'm a talented goalkeeper, my name is Akindibinu Akintunde
Emmanuel from Nigeria. I have 3 years keeper experience, and I can
play defensive midfield. Message me back on my phone number +2348160954883 or on my mail Banzon1234@gmail. Thanks.
Aug 29, 2016 08:28
GUEST38111 i'm wadenga hassan,im a centre back now i play for busamaga f.c which has progressed to third division of uganda league, i was the best defender at my age of 19 last season as we only conceded 8 goals and kept 13 clean sheets out of 18 games,i've played for mbale progressive ss and won with them 3 inter school cups.im tall,aggressive game reader and a comander,i used to play in central midfield when i was in my little years but my coach changed me to centre back position because i was good at timing ball,winning aerial duels and tackles.
email gmail.com|wadengahassan
Sep 1, 2016 18:08
GUEST24278 hi my name is ayiko ayomide i need a football agent to make a deal with i' m a good footballer, i' m in nigeria, pls call me hat 09029189485
Sep 2, 2016 19:12
GUEST22471 My name is ifeco Divine am from Nigeria I started playing football when I was in primary school. I am 19 years old and I need a connection, my number is 07030291541
Sep 6, 2016 08:31
GUEST22660 Dear manager, coach, technical adviser,
my name is benson obozele jefferson from nigeria. I am 18 years old and i played for under 17, and (mousco international comprehensive college) here in nigeria.
I am a very talented, focused and skillful player with great potentials.
I would like to play in your football club/youth football academy team and i promise to do my best in the uplifting of your esteemed football club. I believe that my trials will definitely convince you.
I was born a footballer and was trained as a utility player and i would love if you give me the chance/opportunity to proove myself to you and the club. I am a skilled footballer and i want to take my football career to a greater height and to the next level.
Please kindly brief me on how i can join your youth football club/academy as i promise to do my best in the uplifting of the club.
Attached is my football cv for you to go through.
I do hope to read/hear from you coach/manager.
Thanking you.
Yours faithfully,
jefferson o. Benson
(edo state - nigeria)
+2348100733782
Sep 7, 2016 10:04
GUESTMICHEL ... Hi!
         My name is Michel Kolamou.I am 17.I am a Liberian.Height: 6ft; Weight: 75kg,Position: Central defense.
         Sence two years I was attending soccer Academy in(Accra-Ghana).Due to my discipline,motivation and my courage,the academy managment choose me as the best player of the month of August 2015.Even a certificate of honor was given to me by the Academy managment.But,due to a lack of opportunity on the academy,I decide to do my own recherche and God is the one who directed me to your team.
          Thanks and I look forward to hear from you.
Kind regards,
Michel Kolamou.
Sep 8, 2016 21:20
GUESTOSHANE My name is Oshane irons I live in Jamaica I play for my school team I am a attacker and a defender too dis my number 18768576281
Sep 9, 2016 19:52
My name is Oshane irons I live in Jamaica I play for my school team I am a attacker and a defender too dis my number 18768576281
Sep 10, 2016 14:02
GUEST16232 Hello sir I born in Jamaica my date of birth is December 22,2002 i for my primary school and my high school and some time I am the man of the match thank you
Sep 12, 2016 19:30
GUESTSOLOMON Hello sir I am solomon David and I am a strong and well behaved player,i posses a good sence of football that the whole world will love to see.i have been praying to God to grant me an agent that I will respect and work with,i pray you are the person he sent. I am an an attacker. I have played with big teams in my country and was recommended. though am in a high school 200 level hoping to finish in the next 2 years in peace and go out and make the world proud in the field of football. I believe in my self cos m filled with confidence. So here are the necessary information about me as a footballer

Name: solo david
Position: striker
Height: 6.7ft
Nationality: Nigeria

So sir looking to hear from u.

E-mail adress:gmail.com|solomondavid863
Facebook: Davies solomon
Page 39 of 72    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Join The Upcoming Football Trials.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code