Menu
can i get again a visa
Apr 18, 2012 03:45
guest10686 hello.
i have a question. i am from Uganda,i joined with one university in Zhejiang province in china last year (september 2011) as a bachelor's degree student but later in this year on march i decided to leave the school because the school was not good,i asked the school to refund my money,the school said they will refund if will go to the police and cancel my residence permit,i cancelled my residence permit and the police gave me L visa of 15 days and i returned home.
now i want to join with another university in china, if i will apply for another student visa at the local chinese embassy,can i get a visa? because i am worrying may be i have bad image in the chinese immigration.
Apr 18, 2012 07:20
  • HAPPYGUIDE
The best way is to explain all what happened to the worker in the Adimistration of Entry and Exit,then ask them whether can u get the student visa again if u find another university to accept u .U must catch the time to finish extending ur visa,don't overstay.There is another way,try to extend ur current "L" visa to get more time to find another university.Good luck!
Apr 18, 2012 10:02
GUEST10683 i have arleady come back to my country, now i am in uganda. i would like to know if get admission from another university,the chinese embassy in my country will give me a student visa?
Apr 18, 2012 21:41
  • HAPPYGUIDE
Maybe yes,why not have a try?
Apr 18, 2012 23:13
  • APAULT
You have done everything according to the rules, so there is no reason for you to be denied a visa. Of course, we must always remember that no applicant is ever guaranteed a visa
May 1, 2012 10:36
GUEST10690 hello.
i have a question. i am a Tanzanian,last year (2011 september) i joined with one university in Wenzhou city for bachelor's degree program but early of this year on march i decided to quit the study at that university because i saw the school was not good. i asked the school to refund my fee,the school said they will refund the fee if i will go the police and cancel my residence permit, i cancelled my resdence permit and the police gave me L visa of 15 days and then i returned to my country. now i am in my country and i have applied for another university in china and i am waiting for admission, i am asking if i will get admission and go to the chinese embassy of my country to apply for a student visa. will i get a visa? because i have suspicion may be the embassy will deny to give me a visa because i cancelled my residence permit which was still valid and may be they blacklisted me however i have no any criminal record in china. is it a normal situation to cancel a residence permit which is valid and go back to your country and also be able to get another visa and then return to china?
Post a Reply to: can i get again a visa
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code