Menu
Can I top up my Alipay from Bank of China via online banking?
Jul 21, 2018 01:40
  • ERFANNOID
Hi all,

It's not a scam. Yes, they do ask to upload sensitive photos and it's common with most other finance websites. Even if you upload your credit card photo, you don't show the back of the card where there is the 3 digit secret code. So it's safe. Besides, my card is safe because I will receive verification call every time I make an online transaction.

I uploaded 590 Yuan for my WeChat wallet. I uploaded government issued ID card, credit card, holding them on my hand showing my face. And finally Paypal profile page screenshot. They verified my documents within 30 mins and credited me.

It's only problem it's customer support is very slow to response. They reply almost after 10-15 mins. Which is irritating. And I think it's a "one man" operation. From customer support only one username named 'coco' responded when I tried chatting for 2 days. And I see he do it manually. He will ask you to add his WeChat ID, and then ask you to say "hi" on WeChat to confirm the ID of receiving payment. Which felt funny to me. I mean how he will deal if he receive many transactions at the same time! I am uploading some screenshots of the customer support chat.

Regards,

Erfan

Aug 28, 2018 09:37
GUEST40202 VPayFast the whole service is a big SCAM!!!!!

they are asking you to provide a copy of your ID after the payment went through with two-way credit card authentification (i.e. MasterCard 3-D Secure). Don't use them if you are worry about some scammers collecting more information then a simple online transaction needs!
Sep 17, 2018 20:41
GUESTTAISHA alipay deducts money directly from your bank account
Sep 18, 2018 02:58
GUESTTAISHA paypal also asks for id, and even utility bills, and even after that, they can still keep whatever money you have in your account
Jun 20, 2019 18:43
GUEST18151 I tried on vpayfast to top up 100 CNY to my Alipay account, it works fine.
Jun 20, 2019 18:52
GUEST39798 Maybe there was something wrong, I have tried it on vpayfast, verification is common and safe, because we can make order easily after verifying. Also, personal information security guarantee is necessary on vpayfast, so we don't need to worry too much. The money will be received soon after finishing the verification.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Can I top up my Alipay from Bank of China via online banking?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code