Menu
Is it time for Raul to retire?
Apr 19, 2012 23:05
  • ICEBERG
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 2 vote(s)
  2. 4 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
In 2010, Raul joined Schalke 04 after he left Real Madrid. This summer, his contract will expire. Previously, some sources reported that Schalke 04 would have a new contract with Raul. Last week, a source said that Raul failed to reach an agreement with Schalke 04, meaning he will leave this summer.

Another source claimed that Raul already signed a new contract with a football team in Qatar. However, Raul denied and said that he didn’t think about his future too much.

At his news conference, Raul said that he would spend more time with his family in the future. It’s the main reason for this 35 years old legend to leave European leagues.
Apr 21, 2012 01:27
GUEST8472 He may not play soccer in European matches but he can go to the US or other countries to play soccer. It's a good way to make money.
Apr 29, 2012 13:19
  • CARLOS
El siete is one of the greatest. He still is Mr. Real to me. I am a Barca fan so I can not bless him more.

Retire? 35 is not old, even as a soccer player. If a player is as clever as Raul he has all the possibilities to play for years somewhere where the level is not at the top. There he can enjoy the game even if his feet move a little slowlier. Perhaps he can have some more time to spend with his family, too.

What ever he does, he has earned him the right for decision of his own.

Carlos

May 1, 2012 22:41
  • ICEBERG
Carlos, were you upset when Real defeated Barca recently?

Raul is a legend of Real Madrid. It's a pity that he can not retire at Real. As you said, Raul can play some ordinary-level football matches. Robert Carlos is an good example for Raul.
May 2, 2012 00:24
Hello,
I am upset with this decision.
I think Raul played great during his two years at the club, so it's nothing against him. But you can't exclude the feelings of others hurt by this decision.
May 4, 2012 21:01
  • ICEBERG
Quote:

Originally Posted by PINKIJAIRAWAT

Hello,
I am upset with this decision.
I think Raul played great during his two years at the club, so it's nothing against him. But you can't exclude the feelings of others hurt by this decision.

Yes, he did a good job at the club. It's a pity that he didn't reach an agreement with the club on his new contract.
Post a Reply to: Is it time for Raul to retire?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code