Menu
1st time yiwu travel help
Apr 22, 2012 07:38
  • JUNAID4U
Hi its my first time travelling to yiwu.i intend visiting the hardware market etc.Any advice concerning a good interpretor an a agent if i decide to do any purchases.what are the cost incurred in hiring translator and agent
Apr 25, 2012 06:37
  • LEONLEUTER
Quote:

Originally Posted by JUNAID4U

Hi its my first time travelling to yiwu.i intend visiting the hardware market etc.Any advice concerning a good interpretor an a agent if i decide to do any purchases.what are the cost incurred in hiring translator and agent

Hi, I am Leon, now working as independent buying agent in yiwu city.
I offer translate, interpreter, assistant and agent service.
Here is my web, you can find some useful info.
www.gomepromo.com
Email:gmail.com|leonleuter
Phone:0086-13967416769
Best regards.
Leon
Apr 25, 2012 12:10
  • CCYQ
For the first time. before knowing the market and before knowing what you can expect from the market.
you should probably need an good translator/maket guide to show you around.
if you decide to make any purchasing in the first time or after going back to your country.
you may need to consider to take an agent to deal with all the work in China.

I am experienced English-Chinese-English translator in Yiwu. i speak fluent English. Pls contact for details. gmail.com|zhppenny. have a good day.
Apr 28, 2012 04:20
  • GEORGETZ
im in a project of building 3 star hotel in East Africa,i will be in foshan next month please can i anyone recommend a best seller with competitive price i have a limited capital to invest on that.FURNITURES ARE:beds,Rooms furnitures,wardrobe,Lounge&Reception,Restaurant&conference etc etc please email me tz.airtel.com|GEORGE.deonise
May 3, 2012 09:09
  • DADIDING
Quote:

Originally Posted by JUNAID4U

Hello my friend,

When you find yiwu market is a right market for you,you have to find an agent to help to buy and arrange the order and shipping thing.

We have 6 year exprence on hardware purchasing in yiwu market,so you can truck our ability.

However choose a reliable agent is very importent thing...do not cheated by shit agent.

Yours
yahoo.com.cn|dadiding
Post a Reply to: 1st time yiwu travel help
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code