Menu
The most unbelievable mother-in-law in China!
Apr 24, 2012 03:30
  • LAUGH
Unlike other mothers-in-law in foreign countries, the mothers-in-law in China have serious and strict requirements on their girls’ future husbands.

A mother in Shanghai has listed 27 pieces of requirements for her girl’s future husband, such as age, weight, Chinese horoscope, college, major, English level, profession, income and daily living skills. In addition, she will conduct an eighteen personality traits test on her future son-in-law.

She rates all candidates from 1 to 10 pointes. At last, a young boy from Fujian Province earned 190 points and got a chance to see her daughter.

Well, I am worried that her daughter might become an old virgin because of her mother. How many boys can meet her mother’s requirements?

May 4, 2012 22:23
  • RAINDROP
She is a responsible mom. You can see that she cares about her daughter's future very much. But I am interested in how her daughter looks like and what kind of job she has.

Even there is a guy who can meet all her mother's requirements, can she be so sure that they two will work out?
Last edited by RAINDROP: May 4, 2012 22:24
May 6, 2012 13:34
  • CARLOS
Great!

I will make a list too just to be sure my daughters will have the best possible husband I think they must have.

But... what if the candidates mom or dad has made a list too? What if my daughters will not qualify?

What if my daughters say yes to a guy that does not match my list?

I have a head ache...

Carlos
May 6, 2012 21:11
  • COOLSPRINGS
Parents' values of life have a remarkable influence on Childrens'. So Childrens' picks cannot go far from what their parents expect even though parents don't give listed requirments or impose enforcement on them.

This is a ridiculous pure fiction. If it happened in Shanghai, it could be happening anywhere!
May 7, 2012 23:04
GUEST4256 How many lovers have been separated by their parents in China? Parents can guide their chidlren how to choose a good husband. But they shouldn't have interfered or forced their children to follow their rules. Remember it is your children who get married. So please do not choose a husband or wife for your kids. His wife or her husband doesn't spend their life with you, right?

Your children choose their husband or wife for their own. No matter what kind of people they choose, they are responsible their own lives.
May 24, 2012 07:17
  • TRAVELING123
Yes. Agree 100%
May 30, 2012 22:47
  • LAUGH
I have a head ache to do such a list. Nobody is perfect, and maybe a person nearly perfect does not fascinate me.
May 30, 2012 22:51
  • LAUGH
Hi CARLOS, so you will probably choose a boy for your daughter? does she agree with you?
Jun 1, 2012 04:16
GUEST110 I would like to know how many of the requirements and personality test she has or could pass.
Jun 2, 2012 22:09
  • LAUGH
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST110

I would like to know how many of the requirements and personality test she has or could pass.

It's useless. She is the examiner. Most importanly, she needn't to marry a girl.
Post a Reply to: The most unbelievable mother-in-law in China!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code