Menu
23 years old girl, look for soul mate!
May 5, 2012 10:36
  • XINLI
I am a simple human .I believe the universal value.Sincere; not lying or cheating. Some people just are liars and lie to lie. Lying is a terrible thing in any circumstances. I love being close to nature.Love reading and cooking. I am analytical and logical - and on a quest to learn everything I can.
I always love a new intellectual challenge.
A quiet maverick, I tend to ignore rules and authority whenever I feel like it. I am quite flexible.At work, I am both a logical and creative thinker. I see myself as creative, fair, and tough-minded.When other people don't get me, they see me as: arrogant, cold.Looking for long and serious relationship.Sincere; not lying or cheating.I want to find a man who can understand me at least 80%, who can share his ideas and thoughs about life with me, and who will be my lifetime soulmate. I take staying healthy very seriously, I want my guy to do the same. I thought you must be a happy man who has the same value with me.You know the opportunity to meet someone who is the perfect ideal man is very little, so I just want to cherish you with all my heart and soul.If you also think so, please write me . Hope you will also cherish me.

Last edited by XINLI: May 5, 2012 10:55
May 9, 2012 09:07
GUEST64249 hi how are you my name is christain from camerron am a bususiness man will like to know you much more better .yahoo.com|crespoamadi
May 9, 2012 17:50
GUEST11777 hi email me hotmail.com|herkfoot2 and well talk there
May 16, 2012 09:04
  • YOU_ME
Hi.

I am 30 Year old young hadsome Loving and friendly educated guy. I want to have a Chinese girlfriend.and i am tour operater and mountainguide and i deal spacaily chines tourist and i want to open my campany office in china.if possible. you think about me it would be good for you.my email hotmail.com|sharif_7para
May 26, 2012 22:32
GUEST45180 HI LOOKING FOR THE SAME MY EMAIL IS LEAWELD.CO.NZ|SEVANS
Jun 25, 2012 00:03
GUEST35168 Hi XinLi,

Can you give us your contact info? I am also looking for the same. Go to the gym everyday, would like to find someone who can enjoy time together as husband and wife, go out to different places, enjoy each other's company. I would also cherish the person who I would end up with. As the world gets smaller, two people can meet from across countries. I am currently in California, so if you like it in US, I would be a good match.
Nov 30, 2012 09:21
hi Xinli
my email is ymail.com|it_mehrdad
Feb 9, 2013 23:00
GUEST10252 Xinli; I am not perfect. I have many flaws and have made many errors in my life. I have learned through deep pain and sorrow how to open my heart and find happiness and joy again. I believe it is so important to share that joy and happiness with someone very special in life. Nature is th4e backdrop; love is the palette and emotion s are the colors we paint our picture of love together. Love without health is not living; love without respect for self or each other is not worthy of being discussed. We have a difference in age; but we believe in the value of the love someone entrusts to us- it's a beautiful treasure; one to cherish forever.
comcast.net|john.levesque
Post a Reply to: 23 years old girl, look for soul mate!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code