Menu
What Gifts from USA to bring my Chinese Friends when I Visit
May 11, 2012 08:19
  • AKENAN
What are the most cherished USA items ,What kind or Brand of Clothing, Food, Accessories, will really make them Happy and feel Special! China has everything yet I hear truly made in the USA is appreciated! Also please tell me what is popular for the boys & the girls from the USA
May 12, 2012 22:55
  • JIMMYB
You really want to know what Chinese people like? Electronic things like iphone, ipad or ipod. Honestly, Chinese people especially young guys are crazy about iphone and ipad. But it is difficult for you to get them into China because you will be checked at the customs.
May 14, 2012 04:48
  • CROSIS
For me, I prefer to bring things that have more meaning than items that are available worldwide any way.

I have often brought books about my home town so they can see where I am from, or items that are unique to New Zealand (obviously USA in your case <g>). However my friends are probably older than yours - often late 30's, and early 40's.

As gifts at business meetings I often use a copy of books I have written and write a small thank you for meeting me in the front cover. I believe that they have been well received, and in some cases, even three years later they still talk about the books.
Last edited by CROSIS: May 14, 2012 04:50
May 14, 2012 22:03
  • JIMMYB
Crosis, Can you send me your books?
Post a Reply to: What Gifts from USA to bring my Chinese Friends when I Visit
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code