Menu
Where is the best place in china to buy hair extensions
Apr 4, 2019 13:33
GUEST01151 Hi, are you still around to help me with my visit to china?
you can email me at gmail.com|mrantwanedavis

Thanks
Apr 4, 2019 14:10
  • ADAVIS
Hello,

I am in the market for a new supplier of Raw human hair. I am not interested working with a trader or vendor. I am only interested in working directly with a manufacturer of great quality hair. I am located in Texas and I am interested in visiting the factory to confirm good hair quality, excellent customer service, proper working conditions and direct relationship with manufacturer. If you know of a manufacturer that fits this criteria or you are a manufacturer that fits this profile please send me a message and let's do business! 
gmail.com|mrantwanedavis
Apr 13, 2019 06:26
GUEST47579 Hello I'm looking for high end human hair from reputable and reliable factory for hair
Indian, Malaysian, Brazillian & Peruvian Virgin Remy in multiple textures.
Grade 10A, RAW AND DOUBLE DRAWN, ALSO FRONTAL.

If you are such a supplier please email. Also if any member here has a reliable vendor and doesn't mind sharing, please email.

YOU CAN REACH ME at gmail.com|iamaglamgirl6
Apr 14, 2019 01:54
GUEST26180 hello everyone , Im looking for 100% human hair / 100% virgin hair and wigs .can someone give me suppliers name and contacts in Xuchang city and Guangzhou. my email address is gmail.com|tinosngozi .thank you
Jul 19, 2019 17:45
  • OKAYMICHAEL
Hi

I know well the hair extensions markets in China , some suppliers' products are good ,some are not good ,need to be careful for buying .
I have many customers from Africa. contact me for more information.

Michael Gong
Phone No./Whatsapp: +86 135 1272 3439
Email: qq.com|ChinaBusinessGuide

Sep 9, 2019 06:14
GUEST13273 Hi, I plan on traveling to China to find a good hair manufacturer. 10a hand tied extensions. 120-150 grams. No luck through alibaba. Need interpreter and suggestions on best places to travel
Page 32 of 32    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Where is the best place in china to buy hair extensions
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code