Menu
Where is the monorail in Beijing?
May 16, 2012 13:06
  • MIKESTICE58
Where is the monorail in Beijing? I will be arriving in
Beijing and need to travel to two other cities: Chongqing and Shanghai: 1st, does the monorail travel from Beijing to Chongqing and then to Shanghai? 2nd, what are the costs? 3rd, I love the prices on the T9 train to Chongqing but a day onboard seems a bit much... how long would the trip be if I took the monorail to each of these places? By map, each is less than 1000 miles between each other.

Thank you
May 16, 2012 23:06
monorail? All trains from Beijing to Chongqing start from Beijing West Railway Station and arrive at Chongqing North Railway Station. Trains from Chongqing to Shanghai depart at Chongqing North Railway Station and arrive at Shanghai South Railway Station.
May 29, 2012 01:22
Hello,
I get this information from one of my friend ,All trains start from Beijing to Chongqing Station and arrive at Chongqing Railway Station.
May 29, 2012 01:51
Quote:

Originally Posted by PINKIJAIRAWAT

Hello,
I get this information from one of my friend ,All trains start from Beijing to Chongqing Station and arrive at Chongqing Railway Station.

Really? I got my information from the website supported by the Ministry of Railways in China. And I confirmed it on other train websites and they all tell the same thing. The trains from Beijing to Chongqing arrives at Chongqing North Railway Station.
Post a Reply to: Where is the monorail in Beijing?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code