Menu
From Shanghai to Nanjing
Jun 3, 2012 10:25
  • LUCYI
Please can anyone help me with this. I am arriving to shanghai pu dong in early september and i will have to go to nanjing. How can I go to Nanjing please?
Jun 3, 2012 23:12
GUEST4238
Quote:

Originally Posted by LUCYI

Please can anyone help me with this. I am arriving to shanghai pu dong in early september and i will have to go to nanjing. How can I go to Nanjing please?

Take subway line 2 to Hongqiao Railway Station and then change high speed train to Nanjing.
Jun 5, 2012 12:38
  • LUCYI
Thank you so much. And is there any long distance buses from pudong airport. If yes how much please? the same questions for taxis. we are actually 7 students and we will be arriving at 3:50 pm and we want to know if we will have enough time to find a transportation to nanjing.
Thank you so much for helping us
Jun 5, 2012 20:29
GUEST4238
Quote:

Originally Posted by LUCYI

Thank you so much. And is there any long distance buses from pudong airport. If yes how much please? the same questions for taxis. we are actually 7 students and we will be arriving at 3:50 pm and we want to know if we will have enough time to find a transportation to nanjing.
Thank you so much for helping us

Sorry, there isn't long distance bus at the Pudong airport. There are long distance buses from Shanghai South Long Distance Railway Station. The last one leaves at 19:00. It takes 4 hours and CNY 105.

I do not suggest you take long distance bus. It takes much longer time and costs almost the same as the high speed train. If you take the high speed train, you just need 2 hours on the train and spend CNY 140 for the second class ticket. The first class ticket is CNY 220.

PS: The last high speed train departs at 21:15 from the Hongqiao Railway Station.

Also I do not suggest you take taxi. It definitely costs much more than the train or long distance bus.
Jun 26, 2012 11:35
  • SHERIF520
we are arriving at the pudong airport on a friday night at 5:30pm taking a taxi into Shanghai any suggestions where we should stay? We prefer a spa in the hotel. Then we are going to Nanjing on Saturday. do we take the D train? What is the best time to travel on saturday to Nanjing?
Post a Reply to: From Shanghai to Nanjing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code