Menu
Ladies Fashion Apparels Manufacturer/Wholesales
Jun 3, 2012 11:51
guestTerry Ng Hi,
I will be in Guangzhou in July to source for Ladies Fashion Apparels for my shop and i will be interested to meet up with any manufacturer who can manufacture my designs or wholesale suppliers too. Do contact me at gmail.com|terry.hannah.ng or Skype at talenttouche.terryng

Terry Ng
Jun 7, 2012 22:50
GUEST42120 [quote=GUESTTERRY NG,68451]Hi,
I will be in Guangzhou in July to source for Ladies Fashion Apparels for my shop and i will be interested to meet up with any manufacturer who can manufacture my designs or wholesale suppliers too. Do contact me at gmail.com|terry.hannah.ng or Skype at talenttouche.terryng

Terry Ng[/quote]

Dear Terry:

Here is a garment factory can make all kinds of garments according to customers demands.we mainly work in garment processing .CMT. we are middle size factory..Most of our orders for exportation

If you have any design to make order,Plz dont hesitate to contact me

email:yahoo.com|amychung100us

B>R
Jun 12, 2012 01:02
Hi terry,

which kind of clothing do you prefer? maybe i can help you.

we are branded fashion clothing(chanel,gucci ,valentino,etc.) first hand factory supplier.

and i have send you message to your skype.

Angelzheng

Email: gmail.com|angelzheng011
MSN:hotmail.com|alecoco2011

Jun 14, 2012 01:23
  • ANNY
we are in shanghai ,china . we can offer fashion ,cheap and comfortable.

Jun 21, 2012 01:38
GUEST24878 any email, website?
Aug 8, 2012 04:43
  • DEBBIETANG
[quote=GUESTTERRY NG,68451]Hi,

Terry Ng[/quote]
Hi,Terry,

How are you!

Did you have any interests for the china fun clothings with manual skills,all our items are in very high quality ,original design,floral pattern with small quality!

contact ways:gmail.com|tgf668 if meet your requirements.

Thanks,
Debbie

Post a Reply to: Ladies Fashion Apparels Manufacturer/Wholesales
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code