Menu
Is Guangzhou a good place to travel to find factories to do my Jean Rivets and Buttons?
Jun 7, 2012 00:35
  • SAM_NORRIS
Hi,

Just on a whim will head out of Bangkok Thailand for three days at the end of the month here where i live. Looking to find the best area to have my jean buttons as well as rivets produced there in China. Not sure but think i will fly to Guangzhou because it seems to have the most options easily accessable. I would really appreciate any info that anyone might have about the best place to start my hunt. Also will be looking for a reasonable place to stay in that area. Thanks a bunch and sorry if this info was posted before. Any ideas and advice will be greatly appreciated.

Sam
Jun 7, 2012 09:16
  • YIDASA
Yes, Guangzhou is a good place. There are many wholesale market. Such as Zhong Da Fashion Accessories market, Zhong Da Fabric market, Shahe clothing market,and so on. If the production button, you can go to Zhong Da Fashion Accessories market. Basically, the suppliers have own factory, you can ask them whether or not offer the thing what you want, generally, they can produce your buttons. Normally ,they will ask you the quantity of your cargo , if the quantity is less, they don't want to produce. And if the quantity match with their requirement, they need your part of payment for prepare produce.
I know a person that have men clothing factory in Guangzhou, he require at least 300 pieces of clothes to order, and need 30% payment to prepare production. In Guangzhou,My family often help Vietnam boss to collect and send boy's cloths and jean from wholesale market to Vietnam ,and Vietnam boss is responsible for customs clearance.

Jun 7, 2012 09:26
Dear Sam,

Part-time inspection service at Shenzhen&Dongguan
Product range:
(Electronic products, Plastic products, books, electro-plate products and so on)

Advantage
1.8 years experience for export goods inspection.
2.Always trust: honest is the best policy.
3.Customer is all.
4.Cost down your travelling cost.
5.Send english inspection report with detail pictures and professional inspection check
list

Price:
Shenzhen: 400RMB/MAN/DAY Dongguan: 500RMB/MAN/DAY
Above cost not include the travelling cost.

Contact
Name: Mike Email: qq.com|1452582784 skype: Mike-inspection
QQ: 1452582784

Payment:After receiving the inspection report, you can arrange the
payment to my personal bank account with 48hours
Jun 7, 2012 23:56
GUEST13213 Thanks a lot for your help i will make sure i go to that market. I really appreciate helpful people if anyone has any questions or concerns about places in Bangkok i am happy to help.
Jun 7, 2013 17:41
GUEST66280 Hi guys.do you know where can i find address or contact for equipment gym direct to the manufactured?
Apr 30, 2015 01:55
GUEST66915 After getting my order how can I send it to the usa
May 29, 2015 04:11
GUEST00238 To: Guest 66280

if by container,u can ship by sea. if just few carton u can ship by DHL,or any other express company. and air cargo as well.it's easy

anything,just write to me.
takitayiwu at yahoo dot com
whatsapp: 008615907079590

AMY
Jun 19, 2015 08:06
GUEST20334 Hello, looking for Women Clothing and Women shoe manufactors in Guangzhou China can anyone tell me where I can find this in China.

thanks,

Sonja
Jun 19, 2015 21:55
Hi Sonja,
If you want to go to the factories, you need to contact one by one.

If you want to go to the wholesale market of Women Clothing and Women shoe, you can go to Guangzhou train station, the clothing and shoe wholesale market is near to the train station, look around different wholesale market, you can find the products you want, if need more help, please contact me.
Jun 22, 2015 22:02
  • SILKCODE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST66915

After getting my order how can I send it to the usa

It depends on shipping volume and how fast would you like it to arrive usa, then to choose different shipping ways. Many local forwarders would help you to ship. It's also good if you could find a local forwarder in your own country if he has branch office or agent in China, you'll need to only contact your local forwarder to ask them to pick up your order in China.
Hope it helps.
Feel free to ask any questions.
sina.com|silkcode
Jun 22, 2015 22:11
  • SILKCODE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST20334

Hello, looking for Women Clothing and Women shoe manufactors in Guangzhou China can anyone tell me where I can find this in China.

thanks,

Sonja

Factories are located in different areas, it's not easy for your to find and meet them one by one. If the buying volume is not that big, it's not bad to visit wholesale markets which is abound with styles and some of the shops are directly from factories.
sina.com|silkcode
Page 1 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Is Guangzhou a good place to travel to find factories to do my Jean Rivets and Buttons?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code