Menu
Looking for a Q.C Inspector
Jun 8, 2012 04:06
  • UMESHSANWIN
Hey guys,

We are a HK based company with a represantative office in Yiwu. We are looking for a experienced male staff in the field of quality control inspection. Preffer Chinese local person from Yiwu. Must be hard working, dynamic and flexible at work as there are no fixed working hours. Travelling to other proviences will be required on regular basis. If any one interested please do contact me.

Email - sanwin.net|umesh

Regards

Umesh
Last edited by UMESHSANWIN: Jun 8, 2012 04:22
Jun 21, 2012 14:54
GUEST97961 can u tell me for the job in china
Nov 8, 2012 06:59
GUEST77160 Hi

I'm from Indonesia and have experience inspector and auditor for some product starting furniture, garment, shoes, plasticware, handicraft, toys, electric etc.
Please contac on hotmail.com|heru_p_mic or phone 62-812-84-330-690
Thanks you
Nov 17, 2014 03:42
GUEST11232 Dear All

I'm inspector from Indonesia, if you have some pre shipment inspection in Indonesia, please feel free to contact me. I have experienced on handycraft, furniture, paper and home appliances product. Now I already has some client for freelance inspection with competitive M/D rate cost.
Please email me on: gmail.com|indo.inspector, or skype: irwan.bandot
Jul 7, 2015 00:04
  • SUSANA888
Hello,I can help you
Feb 14, 2016 03:55
GUESTRAKESH Dear, sir/madam

i have got your add threw web
as i have seen about ur reputed company so i found that u r business associate .ur business as manufacturing handicraft import and export.antiq wooden furniture.&sofa
if u have any requirement for as a quality checker& manufacturing in india .pls let me know . i have 13 year experience of this job . u can contact me as soon as possible.
Feb 19, 2016 20:00
  • BILLCAI
Dear Friends,
We are buying and sourcing agent based in Guangzhou(Canton), we have been doing this job since 2007. We have rich experience in markets/factories/fairs guiding, products sourcing, quality control, international shipment. We have served for clients from more than 50 countries, including America, Europe, Asia, and Africa. We are very familiar with wholesale markets in Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Foshan, Yiwu and many other cities. The main products we are dealing with are: Clothes, Fabrics and its accessories, Scarves, Shoes, Handbags/Wallets, Cell phone/Ipad cases, Belts, Fashion jewelries/beads/accessories, Furniture, Homeware, Toys & Gifts, Electronics and some other products.
Main service we can provide:
1. Markets/factories/fairs guiding. When you come to China, we can show you to the right markets/factories for the products you are looking for. Be your interpreter and negotiate prices for you. This can save you a lot of time. Markets are so big here, different markets focus on different products.
2. Products sourcing. If you don’t have time to come to China, it is no problem, you can send us pictures or samples, we will try our best to source the products for you at a shortest time and good prices. We can get the samples for you too if required.
3. Orders fellow up. We can look after your orders in China, communicate with the suppliers to make sure that they do the right things, deliver on time etc.
4. Quality control. We will check the quality carefully before shipment, and reject any bad quality products. This can avoid many problems after shipment.
5. Arrange shipment. When the goods are ready, we will arrange the shipment to clients, no matter by Sea, Air or Express. We will do the paper work needed for shipment too.
6. After sale service. It is not the end of our job after the goods ship out, we provide after sale service too. If clients any question after they receive the goods, we will talk with the suppliers to find out a proper solution.
7. Some other service, like Hotel/tickets/car booking, clients picking up and seeing them off at airport/train station and other things clients may required.
Our main purpose is to make your business easy in China. We care very of our clients’ interests, and we will try our best to get your things done.
Welcome to contact us:
Email: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill
Mobile/whatsapp: 0086 13710648656 Bill Cai
Post a Reply to: Looking for a Q.C Inspector
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code