Menu
American ready for love and happiness
Jun 8, 2012 14:56
If you have been searching for a man that is not selfish, that cares for his woman’s needs too, and respects his woman. A man that knows a woman doesn't want the man to fix or offer solutions to everything she says, but want a man to just listen, understand and empathize with her. A man that knows that a woman is very sensitive to what her mans says about her. She sees the man she loves as her mirror.

A man that knows its the mans responsibility to always appreciate his woman and always find opportunities to admire and compliment her. Always tell her she is beautiful, even as she ages and time begins to take toll on her whole body. Tells her she is very beautiful and holds her hand. All the way till the end. A man that knows being gentle to woman is not a sign of weakness, but a sign of strength.

A man that shops with her woman side by side, and Carries groceries for her to the car. And don’t forget to open the car door for her and kiss her and tell her i love you before he shuts the door. Build her self esteem and make her feel good about herself and keeps her happy. Because he knows a happy wife will make a happy husband. Puts his woman first, before everything in this world.

If this words are speaking to your heart. And deep down you know this is the man you have been dreaming of all your life. If this is the man you've always wanted and you crave for true love, Act now. I’m ready to know you. Thank you and have a very good day. My e-mail address is hotmail.com|phasetwoface

Thank you
Post a Reply to: American ready for love and happiness
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code