Menu
First visit to china
Jun 9, 2012 06:16
I plan to visit china soon as it will be my first visit can anyone tell me how to get a guide cum translator after i reach land there and some other tips if you can give will be a great help...
Jun 9, 2012 07:12
  • BILLCAI
Quote:

Originally Posted by AQUARIANKAWAL

I plan to visit china soon as it will be my first visit can anyone tell me how to get a guide cum translator after i reach land there and some other tips if you can give will be a great help...

Hi,
Welcome to China.
May I know which city you are going to visit? If you come to Guangzhou or Shenzhen, please contact me, I am guide&interpreter here. For more details, please contact me via email: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill or mobile: +86 13710648656.
Best Regards.
Bill Cai
Dec 20, 2013 01:57
  • ZONIVIRA786
Quote:

Originally Posted by AQUARIANKAWAL

Nice post
I want to share with you my experienced trip in china. I was go for China for spend my holidays, and I stay in Xiamen. It’s a very nice area for travelling and enjoys your travelling. It’s located on China’s south east coast. Xiamen earns ninth spot as a result of its exceptional living environment and favourable entrepreneurial environment. I use this city for travelling in different areas by bus. I like this area for travelling.
Post a Reply to: First visit to china
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code