Menu
NEED AN INTERPRETOR FOR MY TRAVEL TO CHINA
Jun 18, 2012 13:42
  • PUROCLEAN
I will be in China (JINAN, SHANDONG) towards the end of July. The primary reason for my trip is to spend a few days at factories/warehouses looking at machines for my business. The other few days will be for travel/leisure and will need someone to translate and interpret during those days.

I have spoken to the factory people by email and will make appoointments to see them. I need a translator to accompany me. I prefer someone from near Shandong, Jinan so we can meet beforehand and travel to Jinan together. I would
like someone who will make a nice impression, is intelligent and good company.

At the factory you'll have to translate what he explains about the product, production, etc.
But that will be not be complicated. You don’t need previous knowledge or special vocabulary. The only other work will be to play guide and tell me about China, etc and
help me on some personal errands in China.

If you are interested in this assignment, please tell me a little about yourself and provide a
phone number or SKYPE address to contact you. I'll reply the same day, but I live in California and will be a time differerence.

Best Regards,

Danny Ognean
Jul 4, 2012 12:42
GUEST31129 Hello!I will be very happy to be your guide-translator in Jinan,Shandong.When are you planning to come China?
Please contact me,there is my email adress:yandex.com|moon.black2012
Best regards,Lulu
Jul 4, 2012 22:56
  • ELAINEXU81
Hi, Danny,
This is Elaine from Qingdao, Shandong. I saw your message online and interested in that.
Here is my skype: bingjie.xu
and my cell # 86-13969734959

Please feel free to contact me.
have a great day.
Elaine Xu
Jul 24, 2012 03:21
  • LAURENINEZ
hello. my name is lauren. I cannot translate for you because im still learning chinese. I can show you around the city or take you to different night spots if you want. If you need a translator i have a friend who would be great. I am also from America. hope you have a great time here.
Aug 26, 2012 22:23
  • CAIXIAOXUAN
in xiamen .can connect my mobile:13799286675
Sep 10, 2012 15:18
  • PUROCLEAN
please give me a call. 7143483862
Post a Reply to: NEED AN INTERPRETOR FOR MY TRAVEL TO CHINA
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code