Menu
Looking for an interpreter in Yiwu ? contact me
Jun 20, 2012 12:52
  • VIEOLIU
Hello , everyone .

This is vieo from China ,I've been living here in Yiwu for almost two years . Rich experience in Im.& Ex. My sister owns a jewelry factory here .

I'm an interpreter, very good spoken english . quite familiar with all kinds of factories here in Yiwu and other cities nearby yiwu .

If you are looking for an interpreter , or wanna start a jewelry business here in Yiwu or need a tour guide , please feel free to contact me .

best regards

Email: yahoo.com|vekslou
Tel: 13868974803
Jul 2, 2012 13:18
  • VIEOLIU
Yiwu is getting hotter and hotter , Not so many ppl go out like before during daytime , but in the futian market , You still can see a lot . anyone who comes to visit Yiwu or do business here during summer . You gotta be prepared to enjoy the hot days here .
Jul 25, 2012 22:48
  • VIEOLIU
Thanks travelchinaguide, I made a lot real friends. And i will keep doing well to help people who will come to yiwu or who already in yiwu , help them to win .
Aug 30, 2012 02:56
GUESTSANJAY Hi This is sanjay coming to yiwu in second week of sep, need a translator for 4 days.Let me know if you can reply on yahoo.com|sanjayrspl
Aug 31, 2012 21:02
  • VIEOLIU
Hi , Sanjay . I just sent an email to you . and hope to hear you from there .

and Im looking forward to seeing you here in Yiwu.
Jul 21, 2013 09:43
  • ECHOYE
this is echo in yiwu .plz contact me if u need a translator in yiwu
Mar 18, 2014 03:06
  • VIEOLIU
It has been years since the last thread . I would like to say thanks to TravelChinaguide. Really guide me met some good customers . some of them are very good friends now .

Don't be afraid of making the choice . Thinking about what u wanna do and what do you want to achieve .

Welcome you all to contact me anytime during the day !
Post a Reply to: Looking for an interpreter in Yiwu ? contact me
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code