Menu
Learn Chinese in Yiwu
Jun 22, 2012 07:23
guest71445 Hi,
I just wondering, is there any language school for foreigner to study chinese language? with their dormitory also :)
will stay there around 3 months.
and how much for living cost on there?
anybody here has any reference?

Pls contact my email
aditz89 @ yahoo .com

Thank You
Aug 7, 2012 22:35
a skilled linguist, but I wouldn't encourage you to rush into doing
Oct 16, 2012 17:44
GUESTABDULLA... Dear Sirs
I would lie to study Chiness language In Yuwi for 9 months ( comprehensive course)
Please let me new the best schools In Yiwu area . and how much it will cost . including accomadation.

all the best ..
Abdullah
yahoo.com|alaidrose
Oct 19, 2012 12:08
  • MANCHOPHOTOS
Hi my name is german im from colombia South America, I've been living in Buenos Aires Argentina for a couple of years now and lately I've started thinking i want to learn Chinese Mandarin so i need a learning center in china who can do my visa for 12 months, If you have any Information you can contact me gmail.com|germanorjuela or yahoo.com.ar|manchophotos
Thank you for helping me. I really appreciate it ?...
Apr 4, 2013 07:09
GUESTOMAR hello my name is Omar i am from Afghanistan i want to learn Chinese language i need to same information.about school.dormitory.
about fee. about cost of school and ets.

send the information to my Email: gmail.com|omarhemat1991

in regard
(Omar)
Apr 5, 2013 06:37
Another alternative to it is you can learn Chinese online. There are many good sites and resources available in the web. The advantage is that you can avail the lessons from anywhere you wish. You can check out this site, it's good

http://www.chinesesphere.com/
Post a Reply to: Learn Chinese in Yiwu
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code