Menu
working visa in china
Jun 22, 2012 08:51
  • MAMCY
hello everyone ,
i been here for a couple of months..and i have now( F ) visa, and i want to have ( Z ) visa...is it posible to have Z visa?
thanks for ur reply..
best regards,
mamcy
Jun 22, 2012 23:51
  • YIDASA
Yes. it is possible. you need find a professional
company to help you . there are many company in Shanghai.
Jun 23, 2012 04:41
GUEST92152 There are two ways to get a Z visa, the legal and the illegal. The legal way is to be invited to work in China by a company registered to employ foreigners. To get a job with one of these companies you need a "Special Skill" one which cannot be provided by a Chinese worker. Usually this means teaching a foreign language which is your native tongue. You will also need a degree, TEFL (or equivalent) and 2 years teaching experience.

The other way is illegal, usually provided by an "agency" and will cost you money......and possible deportation if discovered.
Jun 24, 2012 01:22
  • MAMCY
thanks to both of you guys..i really appreciate it..now i have an idea how to deal with people here..thanks a lot!!
Jun 24, 2012 04:03
GUEST95233 I should also have said that you cannot get a legal Z visa while you are in China. Usually you apply for these before you leave your home country. Alternatively you will need to leave China (maybe to Hong Kong).
Jun 25, 2012 10:04
  • MAMCY
hello,
thanks for your reply..now i have good idea from you.
have a nice day!!
mamcy
Jul 11, 2012 05:13
GUEST17254 I also am Wondering what exactly is necessary to complete a LEGALLY LEGITIMATE (uh…why waste time sharing "illegal means" of obtaining one?!) work visa (type Z) as an American who has been offered a position for two Years in Shanghai. I received an offer letter by email, but it seems that is Not eligible as confirmation of an employment offer. Any help or advice on how to correctly finish the necessary forms would be appreciated!
Jul 12, 2012 06:28
GUEST34176 I would expect the problem is that they need an official letter rather than an easily forged email, or that the organisation offering the job is not registered to employ foreigners, or that your qualifications for a Z visa are insufficient. Did they not inform you why it was ineligible?
Jul 12, 2012 21:23
  • YIDASA
It is the best way to ask consulate . if you want to need more details and authority information.
Post a Reply to: working visa in china
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code