Menu
Looking for Interpreter / assistant in Guangzhou
Jun 28, 2012 01:57
  • AYUSAVITRI
Hello, I am looking for reliable interpreter (English Chinese) who also can do sourcing factories and check quality of the products. It is gonna be my first time to go to China on September 2012. It will be furniture, flooring ceramic tiles. Thank you!
Jun 29, 2012 00:34
GUEST74159 you are chinese,and you leave a lot of messeges for getting jobs...

how come you will be first time to visit china??????
Jul 20, 2012 12:44
GUEST58208 Hi

I do speak fluent English and Chinese.

I am located in Guangzhou who are familiar with wholesale markets here even furniture market in Foshan.

I have some years experience of trading,quality control,sourcing,shipping.Hope I can be the one who helps your work in China.

Pls feel free to contact me,thanks.

Rgds

Angel

Email:yahoo.com|wu_angel09
Aug 1, 2012 19:53
GUEST83159 how much is the pay (monthly)?
Aug 15, 2012 07:27
GUEST91133 Transportation to shunde market from Guangzhou yuexiu district
Aug 15, 2012 20:34
GUEST3580
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST91133

Transportation to shunde market from Guangzhou yuexiu district

Go to Guangdong Provincial Bus Station to take long distance bus. It is located near the Guangzhou Railway Station. The bus departs every 20 minutes from 06:45 to 20:50. The ticket is around CNY 28.

Another way is to take high speed train from Guangzhou South Railway Station. It just costs CNY 8-9 and takes 8 minutes.
Aug 26, 2012 22:39
  • ELAINECHAN
hi

I am Elaine, in Foshan (the famous city for your searching Furniture & floor tiles), working in a famous trading company. I have morn than 5 years experience in the floor & wall tiles, mosaic.

sincerely hope to be your buying assistant in China. We have been working many years on the exporting from China, expecially for the building materials. Such as building ceramic tiles, glass mosaic, marble mosaic, building decoration materials, lighting, sanitary ware, porcelain artistic work, furniture, kitchenware, cabinet, baby articles, fabric

Our service:
●Analyse your buying needs,list competitive factories and products informations before you come to China. (catalogue & price)
●Hotel reservations with discount price. (VIP price)
●Airport pick up from Guangzhou, Dongguan, Shenzhen, Zhongshan.
●Factory and wholesale market visiting,arrange meeting with translation, negotiation & transportation services
●Buying report with all details
●QC inspection and production follow up before loading.
●Shipment arranging with competitive rate
●Loading supervision (loading safely and reported with loading images)
●Guarantee export procedure can pass China custom successfully.
●Destination country custom clearance document sending ( commercial invoice, packing list, Bill of loading, Certification of Original as customer required )

Elaine Chan
Mob:0086-13827749901
Email: 163.com|qiling-chen, 163.com|warmhomechina
Msn:hotmail.com|elainecool
Sep 18, 2012 12:56
GUEST93209 HI MY SELF KARAN SHAH FROM INDIA. I AM GOING TO VISIT CHINA ON THE 12 OCTOBER FOR BUSINESS.
FOR CONTACT MAIL AT
yahoo.com|karan_hotelcentral
Sep 21, 2012 13:05
GUEST60916 hi ,this is anup gupta located in shanghai .if u need any help in chinese translation feel free to contact .my cell number is 13816047240 thx
Nov 6, 2012 08:32
GUEST88167 hello

i am ali i need a assistant in guangzhou girl or boy dose not matter just i need some body i can trust and start my company in china . in fact i dont search for worker or assistant i am searching for business partner
things i need her/him to know good English abut shipping and trading

my email : ymail.com|aliafsaneh
Nov 8, 2012 07:57
GUESTAVI hello , i am also searching for a business partner in guangzhou , actually i was in other city in china but now i am thinking to do business in guangzhou as now i am in guangzhou, my chinese is very good and my wife is a chinese citizayen , i am from nepal by the way.. we can do business together , i am all trustworthy...my cell number is 1861316600..my name is avi...
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Looking for Interpreter / assistant in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code