Menu
Looking for Interpreter / assistant in Guangzhou City
Jun 29, 2012 04:46
  • AYUSAVITRI
Hello, I am looking for reliable interpreter (English Chinese) who also can do sourcing factories and check quality of the products. It is gonna be my first time to go to China on September 2012. It will be furniture, flooring ceramic tiles. Thank you!
Jun 29, 2012 04:51
  • BELLA123
Hello! I can help you for assistance in Guangzhou, China! Please message me to yahoo.com|lilv3s_here or call +86 1868 0254 575 Thank you!
Jun 29, 2012 19:36
  • BILLCAI
Quote:

Originally Posted by AYUSAVITRI

Hello, I am looking for reliable interpreter (English Chinese) who also can do sourcing factories and check quality of the products. It is gonna be my first time to go to China on September 2012. It will be furniture, flooring ceramic tiles. Thank you!

Hi,
Welcome to Guangzhou.
This is Bill Cai from Guangzhou, I am prefessional business guide&interpreter, I am very familiar with all the furniture and ceramic tiles markets. For more detials, please contact me via email: hotmail.com|caijun_BIll, or mobile: 13710648656.
Cheers!
Bill Cai
Jun 30, 2012 22:03
GUEST14758 May 17, 2012 23:32 #269

AYUSAVITRI
Hello, my name is Ayu...

I can be your interpreter, tour guide in Guangzhou, Foshan, Shenzhen, Zhuhai, Macau, Hong Kong. I also can be sourcing products & Factory, Quality Control for your products.. I speak fluent English and know many interesting places and authentic restaurants.. You may email me to myofficeinchina.com|ayu.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AYUSAVITRI

Jul 3, 2012 09:35
  • YINGHOU
For the products you are looking for, you should come to Foshan, which is about 30 km away from Guangzhou. I am professional on these two industries. Please contact me via gmail.com|sxiao777, and feel free to discuss in more details.

Best regards,
Sophie
Jul 11, 2012 01:47
  • LUCINDA5168
Hi
This is Lucinda, five-year interpreting & sourcing experience in Shenzhen.
I will be your right choice.
Please contact me by yahoo.cn|lucinda5168
Look forward to your reply

Sep 10, 2012 15:55
GUEST76109 I am visiting Shenzhen, interested in buying Onyx & Marble mosaics. I would need help in communication, travel & nice accomodation near to the marble factories in Shenzhen. If you are interested, please reply to confirm your availibility from September 18-27. Please contact

Saeed
marbleandbeyond.com|saeed
516 481 3450
Sep 18, 2012 11:12
  • SOLOMON2000

This is Solomon Sun here ,a Chinese freelancer living in Guangzhou .
I can offer the below service :

1 ,Can be a translator/interpreter or tour guide when you come China .

2, Can be your agency or representative to do the sourcing ,inspection ,purchasing ,shipping etc ,when you place the order to China suppliers , I also have many contacts of suppliers in leathers goods ( bag, belts ,purses ,wallets ),clothing , jewelry sets , sunglasses ,glasses , also including the replica goods ,have a good channel to purchase and sending goods .

3, Offer hotels reservation, car leasing, airport pick-up and arrange your business schedule etc.
The cost of the above is very competitive,

4,Can help you in setting up office in Guangzhou and take you to all of the wholesales markets ,as I know the market very well .

If you are really need the above service ,pls dont hesitate to email me for more details ,I should be your best choice .

Best regards
Sol
Mob.:86-13929566567
MSN/EMAIL:hotmail.com|solman2cn

Oct 5, 2012 20:53
GUEST22121 Dear Sir,
this is shirley from YIWU , CHINA . there is a huge market here of various products with competitive prices .
I am quite familar with market , sourcing , inspection and sourcing , now I want to get partnes who need service such as buyer , translator , QC services in YIWU .
I believe I can give you much help on your business , my E-mail: gmail.com|shirleybo0810
Thanks,
Shirley
Mar 19, 2013 01:42
GUEST10078 hi, nice to see your post , I can speaking good English, I am living in Guangzhou city. I worked in trading company, I am now looking for part time job as a business assitant, I can find any kinds factory for you, check the goods before shipping, I have a car can rent out to help you more easy to go to factories near Guangzhou. My phone 15975365350. Email: gmail.com|superstupidwoman

Thanks
Post a Reply to: Looking for Interpreter / assistant in Guangzhou City
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code