Menu
Visiting kunming
Jul 3, 2012 10:48
  • TOAD
Hi. I plan to visit kunming maybe spend a few days in Dali and Lijiang but am surprise that it's so hot over there now. Should I postpone this trip and visit some other place instead? I guess since its summer now so it's going to be hot in most of china. Any suggestions. I've a week's leave and am determine to spend it in china.
Jul 4, 2012 22:29
GUEST8054 The northeast part of China is cool. You may vist Heavenly Pool on Mt. Changbai.
Jul 8, 2012 10:24
  • TOAD
Thank you for the recommendation. The Picts look stunning but unfortunately I've changed my plans. Will be going to Wuhan instead. Will probably go to Wudang Shan.
Jul 8, 2012 21:29
GUEST8054
Quote:

Originally Posted by TOAD

Thank you for the recommendation. The Picts look stunning but unfortunately I've changed my plans. Will be going to Wuhan instead. Will probably go to Wudang Shan.

The summer is very hot in Wuhan. I am not sure if you can bear it. Wudang Shan is nice. Usually, the mountain areas are cooler than cities.
Jul 9, 2012 11:44
  • TOAD
Thanks for the advise. I'll be traveling light so mostly T shirts. It's my 2nd trip to wuhan so I've visited most of the 'must see' places within the city. Apart from a couple of days to Wudang Shan, I'll probably relax and enjoy the local food. BTW where are you from? You seem widely travelled.
Jul 9, 2012 21:06
GUEST8054
Quote:

Originally Posted by TOAD

Thanks for the advise. I'll be traveling light so mostly T shirts. It's my 2nd trip to wuhan so I've visited most of the 'must see' places within the city. Apart from a couple of days to Wudang Shan, I'll probably relax and enjoy the local food. BTW where are you from? You seem widely travelled.

I am a Chinese and love traveling a lot. I was in Wuhan for half a day when I finished my Yangtze Cruise. Actually, my final destination was Wuhan and I had to get back by train. It was the late April when I was there.

You know, most Chinese people know that it is very hot in Wuhan in summer because it is one of the three hottest 'furnaces' in China.
Post a Reply to: Visiting kunming
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code