Menu
Beijing July 22-25, need English-speaking local person to take around 2 laowai
Jul 5, 2012 19:29
  • MICHELE_MAND
Hi, I am looking for a person in Bj who can speak a decent English to take around a couple from 22 to 25 July, don't really need a tour guide, they just need someone to manage communications and take them around, no explanations needed on spots and location.

Budget: RMB 400/day
Jul 6, 2012 07:30
  • BJ_NATIVE
Hi, I am a native beijing girl who can speak fluent english. I have been interpreter and tour guide for more than two year. Pls see: www.beijing-interpreter.com for your reference. If you feel interested,pls contact: 163.com|pattywangchn, many thanks!

Jul 6, 2012 22:30
  • MICHELE_MAND
Hi thanks for your reply could you tell me your fee for the 3 days? It may be that they want to go to Mutianyu Great Wall and Ming Tombs also.

Thanks
Jul 11, 2012 19:29
  • BJ_NATIVE
Hi, do you mind contact me by my email 163.com|pattywangchn, I will send you my rate there. Also, Ming tombs and Mutianyu great wall is not at the same tour route. Ming Tombs is on the way to Ba daling great wall. In which way they will be there, by bus or by car?. We aslo provide car service if they do need. Let me know :)

163.com|pattywangchn

thanks!
Jul 15, 2012 20:49
GUEST38646 Hello Patty this is Gerard...Wanted to thank you for the wonderfull time with you during my last trip in May in Beijing. You are experienced and talented ...and cannot think of what will have been my trip in Beijing without your support. For sure I know who I will contact for my next trip to China. Thanks again..Gerard
Post a Reply to: Beijing July 22-25, need English-speaking local person to take around 2 laowai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code