Menu
International sales interpreter needed
Jul 11, 2012 20:34
  • VIEOLIU
We need to hire a person who speaks good english and has the experience of jewelry business , Part-time Job is also ok . If you are interested : mail us by hotmail.com|jshjewelry or visit our website: www.jshjewelry.com

Company introduction:

Yiwu JSH jewelry factory founded in 2004 in Yiwu, China. JSH is a famous jewelry enterprise which also a collection of fashion jewelry design、production, sales . we also owns two shops in Yiwu international trade city , 2nd floor is the wholesale wedding jewelry and fashion jewelry store , 4th floor is our showroom.

Based on wedding jewelry sets (such as bridal jewelry set、bridesmaid jewelry set) and fashion earrings , and we also positively developing、manufacturing alloy set of jewelry、royal hair accessories, bracelet and series of fashion jewelry and charms jewelry.

Nov 18, 2012 12:43
GUEST39188 Not bad, but here are some corrections that may help.

Yiwu JSH jewelry factory was founded in 2004 in Yiwu, China. JSH is a famous jewelry enterprise which boast a unique collection of fashion jewelry designs. JSH maintains its own production and sales. We also own two shops in Yiwu international trade city. Our 2nd floor contains our wholesale wedding jewelry and fashion jewelry store. The 4th floor is our showroom.

Based on wedding jewelry sets (such as bridal jewelry sets、bridesmaid jewelry sets) and fashion earrings , we also design and manufacture our own alloy set of jewelry, royal hair accessories, bracelets and a series of fashion jewelry and charms jewelry.
Nov 22, 2012 05:27
GUEST35919 Hello Sir, Am a female from Nigeria Very Good in English speking and i will like to work for you if you will offer me this job
Nov 24, 2012 23:56
GUEST81162 i'm interested.
rocketmail.com|mrdiggz
please send me more details and your phone number.

peter
Post a Reply to: International sales interpreter needed
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code