Menu
Beauty of Miss Chongqing
Sep 2, 2012 01:23
Quote:

Originally Posted by RAINDROP

Once again the Miss Bikini Shandong

In my opinion, the girl on the right is more beautiful than the champion from their appearances. Maybe, there are more requirements. Good appearance is not the only reason.
Sep 13, 2012 22:48
  • RAINDROP
Perhaps, but I prefer girls with both.

Anyway, times are changing, aesthetic ideas are changing as well. I can not understand why do many people favor triangle faces like this.

Sep 13, 2012 22:48
  • RAINDROP
For males too.

Sep 16, 2012 06:50
  • CARLOS
Beauty competitions are organized to find the most beautiful woman. That means all of the participants are there to have her beauty measured. That´s what they want and of course all of them wants the judges to choose her.

Basically their question is: do you think I´m beautiful? That gives everyone the right to evaluate them by every ones own meter, how anyone sees beauty. To evaluate beauty does then not include option "there is something beautiful in everyone".

I find it hard to find anyone of those Chongqing-girls beautiful. I think the lady in the middle is more ugly than beautiful.

Hong Kong ladies are far more better, nr. 9 in the left beats 24 and 9+, I think.

Shangdong, 8 or the lady behind her, others can go home.

Carlos
Oct 19, 2012 22:23
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by CARLOS View Post

Beauty competitions are organized to find the most beautiful woman.

I find it hard to find anyone of those Chongqing-girls beautiful. I think the lady in the middle is more ugly than beautiful.

Hong Kong ladies are far more better, nr. 9 in the left beats 24 and 9+, I think.

Shangdong,...

Yes, this is true. So, the examiners should always be the representative of the majority. It is a pity the final result disappointed us a lot!
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Beauty of Miss Chongqing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code