Menu
looking for personal assistant (long-term)
Jul 19, 2012 03:52
guestStephane Hello,
I live in Guangzhou, and I’m looking for a new personal assistant.
It’s not really for business, since I don’t do work here (my company is in the USA and I work through Internet). I’m staying in GZ because I have many friends and enjoy the nightlife here.
I need my assistant to help me mostly by interfacing with the various Chinese interlocutors I have who don’t speak English (my driver, cleaning lady, swimming pool maintenance staff, etc), and occasionally help me do some personal shopping.
This is not a full time job, I just need my assistant to be available on the phone for a few phone calls per day, so this can be done on top of your current job.
I need someone who is fluent in English, knows how to operate a computer, and who enjoys nightlife and can be available even late at night.
Jul 20, 2012 05:01
  • GIONVIA
Me, nightlife expert and you may ask for my help .haha...
Jul 23, 2012 21:56
  • HELOUISA
He need a female personal assistant, not male.
Nov 2, 2012 00:55
GUEST21726 Great, if you need assistant who is male work for you
I think I am the right one, pls contact with me by email: hotmail.com|owenfly2007
Nov 8, 2012 20:56
GUEST24245 Need to know the logistics of being the personal assistant. You can email me at gmail.com|lomack67. I'm familiar with products that come from your country by me purchasing from their and the company as well.
Nov 15, 2012 00:28
GUEST59614 Is It ok if if she is not in guangzhou? and she can be avaible for your call for 24hours each day.
Oct 3, 2013 05:49
GUEST91230 good day! I just read your ads as a personal assistant i am willing to work with you and be able to stay with you in long term i am willing to do all the task that you need and being a good personal assistant as well i am eager to also with different types of people and learn a lot of things especially with my work . i am filipina who lives in manila a single mom you can contact me at 09174603433 or you can email at yahoo.com|shemae868
Oct 5, 2013 09:03
  • NORRIS529
I think I can do that. email: hotmail.com|norris529
Post a Reply to: looking for personal assistant (long-term)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code