Menu
traveling from us to Jiangsu Province Zhenjiang City
Jul 23, 2012 21:57
guest62646 Hi, I hope you can help a friend and I are traveling to China. We are arriving at the Shanghai airport and need information on how we can reach our hotel in Zhenjiang, Jiangsu province. I believe there is a train to Zhenjiang, but not sure where it is located. Also are there buses or trains to take us to the Cuizhu Garden?
Jul 24, 2012 01:16
GUEST7900
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST62646

Hi, I hope you can help a friend and I are traveling to China. We are arriving at the Shanghai airport and need information on how we can reach our hotel in Zhenjiang, Jiangsu province. I believe there is a train to Zhenjiang, but not sure where it is located. Also are there buses or trains to take us to the Cuizhu Garden?

When will you arrive at Pudong Airport? Almost trains from Shanghai to Zhenjiang depart in the early morning (06:00 to 08:30). I am wondering if you can catch the train.

Here is another way: take airport shuttle bus line 7 to Shanghai South Railway Station. Then walk to Shanghai South Long Distance Bus Station to take long distance bus. It departs 09:21 and 16:10. Fare: CNY 80/90. Time: 3.5 hours.

Post a Reply to: traveling from us to Jiangsu Province Zhenjiang City
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code