Menu
The most boring people I have met!
Jul 24, 2012 04:32
  • LAUGH
It was 35℃ in Huizhou, Guangdong Province. Mrs. Wang went to the parking lot to seek her car after she carbought things at Yiwu Small Commodity Wholesale Market. On her way to the parking lot, Mrs. Wang met Mrs. Hu who carried her little kid in her arms.

Suddenly, the popsicle in the little kid's hands touched Mrs. Wang's clothes. Mrs. Hu didn't notice it and walked away. Mrs. Wang shouted at Mr. Hu and asked her to apologize. However, Mrs. Hu refused. Then they quarreled with each other on the road. About 1.5 hours later, Mrs.Hu felt down suddenly. Mrs. Wang was surprised and sent her into the hospital immediately. Luckily, Mrs. Hu woke up quickly. The doctor said she just suffered from the sunstroke.

Some bystanders once asked them to stop quarreling. But Mrs. Wang and Mrs. Hu didn't listen to them. Then a guy suggested they go under the tree to quarrel because the little kid might faint in the heat. They didn't move.

"I have been living for 42 years. They are the most boring people I have met.", a peddler said.

Jul 25, 2012 22:40
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by LAUGH

"I have been living for 42 years. They are the most boring people I have met.", a peddler said.

I read also this news, he is there all along watching this boring quarrel. He must be the most boring one.
Last edited by GLOOMYSUNDAY: Jul 25, 2012 22:41
Jul 26, 2012 02:37
Laugh,

Here is another report. On July 23, a pair of lovers quarreled in the street in Haidian District, Beijing. Neither the boy nor the girl gave in. After a few minutes, the girl fainted. Suddenly, the boy twitched and fell down. Their friends dialed 120 for help. The ambulance came after a while. The doctor examined them and found out they both had sunstroke.

When they woke up, they didn't say anything but left hand in hand.
Jul 31, 2012 20:54
  • LAUGH
so, never quarrel under the burning sun. People are short-tempered when stressed or in hot weather.
Post a Reply to: The most boring people I have met!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code