Menu
Hair extension factories
Jul 25, 2012 16:45
  • MILLIE
Hello. I will be traveling to China soon but need a good tour guide and interpreter for my trip. I would like to visit human hair factories, handbag factories and bed sheets, blankets, towels. I won several retail stores and need a reliable vendor. Let me know how much I would cost to get a tour guide and the hotels near the industries I just mentioned.
Thx
Jul 26, 2012 08:35
  • CCYQ
human hair: you could go to Yiwu city, Zhejiang Province(Middle east of China). i did a simple source. you could at least get 20 factories in this city
Handbags: the factories of where you are going. should depends the quality demends of the bags, want good quality. you should visit Guangzhou(in the south of china) factories.
if not. Baigou, Heibei (in the north of china. near beijing) is the place you should go for cheap prices. Or you can come to Yiwu international wholesale market.
but you probably just can meet wholesalers or disturabuters here. but meanwhile you are able to check all kind of style of handbags, all kind of quality handbags
in a same day.
bed sheets: it should be in somecites of Jiangsu Province
Blanks same as above
towels it also depends what lind of towels you need. there is a city in Jiangsu provice special make hotel style towel. otherwise you could go to Hebei Gaoyang.

Yiwu translator/market guide : gmail.com|zhppenny Penny
Jul 30, 2012 03:02
  • VIEOLIU
Hi , This is vieo . if Yiwu is on your schedule of China . I'd like to invite you to Our shop in Yiwu futian market . and i also can introduce some factories of my friends in Yiwu for human hair factories . The hotel here around market is cheap and foreigner allowed . and the cost of guide is different . Its around 300rmb/day . You could send me an email : yahoo.com|vekslou . Have a nice trip
Jan 2, 2013 05:21
  • LALIYA
Hair factory in guangzhou

Hi,

I am planning to come to guangzhou to visit some hair factory.
I would like to buy some brazilian, peruvian, malaysian, cambodian hair .
Could someone help? Contact, specifics suppliers names, places i should go. Thanks for any response
You can also send me an email with those information

Thanks
laliya
Apr 28, 2013 10:09
  • YETKOLS
hi,

i will like to find out if you can give me the contact information for a reliable hair factory in china. i will like to buy some hair for sale. i am hoping to buy good quality hair like brazillian, peruvian, etc. thank you.
May 8, 2013 23:34
GUESTSTORM1204 I'm also trying to travel to China in the next 2 weeks for a new hair vendor. I'm looking to make a direct factory connection vs the trading company we are currently using. How do you find factories. Its near impossible and it seems like you only are able to deal with sites like alibaba and dhgate and they have not been reliable for me.
May 8, 2014 02:29
GUEST34102 Hey guy! Are you still looking for human hair. We are hair supplier in Guangzhou, if possible i can show you our price for your comparing.

Pls just feel free to let me know.

Thanks
Siphen
fabeisheng.com.cn|siphenhuang
Jun 13, 2014 14:30
  • TAISEER
hi did you end up going to china and finding good hair suppliers? i would really appreciate any info you can give me...i am planning to go to china too but ot sure which city or province has the best quality extensions
Jun 16, 2014 00:26
GUEST69161
Quote:

Originally Posted by TAISEER

hi did you end up going to china and finding good hair suppliers? i would really appreciate any info you can give me...i am planning to go to china too but ot sure which city or province has the best quality extensions

Hi,
Ref to the hair extension, you can visit Yiwu city where has more than hundreds of suppliers available. And also more than 30 hair factory nearby. Hope those information will be helpful.

This is Troy, based in Yiwu. If you have any question, free to contact me.
Jul 15, 2014 18:49
GUEST01200 Hi

I'm looking for Synthetic Ombre Clip-in Hair Extensions.
Any guides in Guangzhou that could take me to some factories?
Aug 18, 2014 06:33
  • STEPHENSKR
Hi there,

I'm not sure if you have ventured to China yet, but I may be able to save to you the hassle. my name is Stephen Ross and I cover global sales for a large Hair extensions Corporation for quite a few years now, been to China many times too an lets just say it can be a bitt overwhelming. We have our own brand and we also supply several other brands hair extensions human or synthetic. So if your still looking I can almost guarantee we'll have what your looking for.

Let me know,

Regards
Stephen Ross
skrhair.com|stephenross
Page 1 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Hair extension factories
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code