Menu
Asian girls normally look younger than they really are?
Jul 25, 2012 21:12
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Can you believe these two girls are over 40 years old? And they both are mother of two children?

The one on the left is from Taiwan, the report goes that she has never do any plastic surgery. The secret for her beauty is everyday working out at the gym. Her son said her mom is better than most models that are active for advertisements. The girl on the right of this picture is from Japan, she was also famous over a night among Netizens. Many have said that Asian girls normally look younger than they really are? Do you agree and why??

Aug 15, 2012 20:42
I'd like to see her ID card. It's unbelievable. Are these two photos retouched by someone?
Aug 15, 2012 22:41
  • NOBODY
I think that clothing and the "smaller size" make many asians younger.
When you look at the one on the left, the clothes are very cute. The one on the right is more with make up and similar.
Just to make everyone understand:

THESE are not the main reasons. It really can be because of sport, because many asians are "afraid" of the sun, ect... but i think that the two have a huge impact on perception...
Aug 19, 2012 06:22
GUESTLIZZIE
Quote:

Originally Posted by NOBODY View Post

When you look at the one on the left, the clothes are very cute. The one on the right is more with make up and similar.
Just to make everyone understand:

THESE are not the main reasons. It really can be because of sport, because many asi...

Right. Asian girls generally try to avoid sun exposure. Many students start to learn to work out regularly after they go abroad
Aug 23, 2012 21:51
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by NOBODY

So, there may be a big amount of truth in this point of view. Many Chinese girls believe in eating carefully to control their weight, and putting up umbrella to protect skin from sunburn.
Aug 25, 2012 22:16
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

Originally Posted by GLOOMYSUNDAY

So, there may be a big amount of truth in this point of view. Many Chinese girls believe in eating carefully to control their weight, and putting up umbrella to protect skin from sunburn.

Sunscreen is a must in summer except the umbrella.
Sep 7, 2012 22:32
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by SUNNYDREAM

Sunscreen is a must in summer except the umbrella.

I seldom use sunscreen, so umbrella is a must for me. I do not believe in Makeup.
Post a Reply to: Asian girls normally look younger than they really are?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code