Menu
Me By our Bottle Tree The house I built behind
Jul 30, 2012 20:17
  • WERTHY8
There are Beautiful women in every country but Chinese Ladies I believe Top The List,So Pretty Elegant & Refined,The way our Creator designed,Pure Delight of both Figure & Face,I would Adore to join one in Loving Embrace
As Pastor of aboriginal churches for 12yrs & helped a few beat tobacco& alcohol addiction by a low GI.diet & vitamin B to relax the nerves &C to support the immune system & clean the blood.One chap had been in hospital a few times with chronic lung trouble but was so stressed trying to go without his wife bought some saying it best for them BOTH he have 4/5 a day, I advised a low GI.diet,as for diabetes, NO white
flour & rye better than wheat, Rolled oats, Brown rice, Fish, Meat,Eggs,Cheese & yogurt & gave him a hi-dose b.complex & orange flavored C.saying to suck not chew whenever he felt the craving, He knew in under a week he had it beat, was never tempted again, or need to reorder.
The best athlete at school I saved a few young boys from serious bashing,One bully turned on me, My mates said I won but not by much I'm sure.He was also the biggest forward on the other footy team I tackled him low as taught He crashed heavily,the ball flew from his arms but his heel broke my nose making it crooked.Years later never better waves for body surfing Cold & no wetsuit would jump out more but not ready,It speared my face into the sand,I heard quite a
crack thinking Uh.Oh if my neck ill be paraplegic But NO it was my nose, blood & water streaming down my chest,But it
ALMOST straightened the old beak.With my van &12'trailer Ive done 90+ full house moves for poor folk free & some at distance using a few tanks of gas.One handicapped guy I moved house for 33times in22yrs 3or4 were putting the gear in storage while he stayed in an onsite van,3up,Then back a steep range using over a tank of gas,He has always had a full houseful of gear normal removal fees would come to almost
$25,000.
Began building on my sixteenth birthday & after 8yrs.& 2in Bible School,built a hi-set extension on a house for retiring
missionaries,dug & poured the footings did blockwork, timber even ceiling sheets held up one end by a frame I made, all the while sleeping in my van,There was storage under &deck looking down the hill over a pleasant view was sad I never got a thank you note.Later built a major extension for a lovely musical aboriginal family supplying the steel frame windows & doors from a demo I did.They were most thankful.
Because of health problems developed after three years voluntary building for church camps & an aboriginal mission in extreme heat in N.W.Qld.I researched antiaging & recent developments are breathtaking.They coined the term,"youthing" from an ever growing list, I BELIEVE the ULTIMATE.
1.Stemcell products reverse aging for a time using telomerase from umbilical chords.A group in China inject into the spinal column avoiding dilution in the stomach as with capsules
But have a list of 60+

Post a Reply to: Me By our Bottle Tree The house I built behind
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code