Menu
Which kind of clothes do you prefer for marriage registration as newlyweds?
Jul 31, 2012 23:09
  • ENID
In China, when people get their marriage registered at Civil Affairs Office, they will be required to take a photo for their marriage certificate. In order to memorize the happiest time in life, many of them prefer to wear clothes they prepared beforehand. Colored clothes look more enjoyable. Many wear fashionable match outfit and formal dress. Some pick up the navy’s uniform, soldier’s uniform, or the traditional garments of China. Which kind of clothes do you prefer?

Jul 31, 2012 23:15
  • ENID
navy's uniform

Aug 31, 2012 22:11
  • RAINDROP
This photograph should be in certain size, and need upper part of your shirt with red background. For me, I prefer blue T-shirt.

Aug 31, 2012 22:18
  • RAINDROP
better with big smile

Sep 2, 2012 01:36
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

Originally Posted by RAINDROP

better with big smile

Big smile is ok. But white clothes are not my favorite. Groom in suit is more handsome.
Sep 7, 2012 23:02
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
I prefer to wear T-shirt, for me, suit is too formal if on my busband, and I may have to put on formal dress as well. But I think it is better with thin make-up.
Sep 21, 2012 21:47
  • ENID
Quote:

Originally Posted by RAINDROP

better with big smile

This is impressive, thanks for sharing with me here. Anyway, the practice of taking and printing photographs there is important too.
Post a Reply to: Which kind of clothes do you prefer for marriage registration as newlyweds?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code