Menu
Looking for a China Girl for travel companion .
Aug 5, 2012 16:29
guest67397 I am a 34 years old overseas chinese , from Indonesia .

Recently , I have somethings to do that I have to visit China again and again , usually once a month .
I have a partner / friend from Taiwan who sometimes can be my companion to visit China , and I didnt have language problem while I was with him , because Taiwanese can speak chinese well .

In fact , I can speak mandarin , but unfortunetly my mandarin cannot be understand well by most people in China specially in northen areas like Linyi , Shenyang , Beijing , etc .

It also become difficult when I must use train , because I cannot read chinese words .

I am looking for a China girl , to be my travel companion while I have to be in China . And i am hoping she is beautifull too .

Why I am looking for a girl / female , and why I prefer beautifull girl ?
The answers :

1. I am an amateur photographer with 8 years experience . I like to take photos of beautifull girl . Abosolutely a polite and beauty oriented photography .

2. It is always awkward for me to take photos of a man , because i am a man too . I took photos of men too sometimes , but a man cannot pose as good as a girl or woman .

3. Taking photos of a not beautifull girl also not easy , and need many editing works , and I am not a commercial photographer , so I am lazy to edit too much .

And of course I will pay all the travel expense , and I also will pay your times to be my companion too .

What i need from you as my companion are :

1. Must can speak English , because I will need your help while I need somethings in public places .

2. I hope you can pose too , as I will take photos of you while we are traveling. And I will share the photos results with you .

3. Sharing one hotel room with me to safe the expense . But twin bed , and absolutely no make love , no sex .

My email : yahoo.com|fangrudy .

Thanks and regards ,
RUDY .
Aug 15, 2012 03:25
  • YIWUALIBABA
The best best hotel is around 100 USD in nothern part of China .
You want to save money for using one room .. oww.how nice .
No 3 is really funny ..
Aug 17, 2012 23:19
  • JACKBARNES
Thanks for this nice suggestion.I always remind this thing.Can you tell me where can I hire women guide.
Aug 20, 2012 21:59
hi,Rudy

Im interested in your offer.
your Email seems not work.
Am 28,my major and career is international business trade.im cute and smart.And i can arrange my time freely.
If inerested,pls contact me.thks!

gmail.com|sfctradingsh
Jan 2, 2013 23:50
GUEST70129 i am looking for a young good looking busty college girl to company me in Taipei China
from 8th jan to 12th jan .

i am a good looking guy age 36 .
I can afford anything but i need the value for money.please mail me at gmail.com|sunil19760
Jan 5, 2013 11:04
  • RAIN1224
that's so stupid!!! does everyone all look for whore in here? good luck! it's very sad and stupid. i guess there are so many ladies who doesn't care about anything, but money.
Jan 21, 2013 16:12
GUEST51202 I am also looking for a travel companion, I am from the Uk and will visit Shanghai for 3 days, require Female for translaton, must speak English, and good Looking ! 5th Feb 2013 conatct me on maybriar.com|sales
Mar 30, 2013 03:55
GUEST14123 Hi
J"m european male and will visit china for business about 3 weeks, looking lovely girl english speaking for longer relation ship maybee together business.
gmail.com|romrozn
Apr 19, 2013 05:16
GUEST27181 Hi, Im (indian 40yr Male) traveling to Singapore and China this June for a business trip and to visit some exhibitions. . I want a Chinese girl to be as my travel companion. I will arrange all expenses. pls contact me by email: gmail.com|07chat25
Aug 17, 2013 10:54
GUEST01525 Did you help me to find girl as travel companion in china for 1 week
please email me on gmail.com|ovaisali82
Nov 26, 2013 19:56
GUEST63388 I m vising china in December after 14 the..for business purpose for 7 to 10 days n looking for nice looking girl translator with open mind coz we are males .my maid id is :- yahoo.co.in|sani_sn_00
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Looking for a China Girl for travel companion .
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code