Menu
Beijing to Jinan to Zhengzhou
Aug 10, 2012 09:29
guest18584 We are arriving in Beijing. We have to go to Zhengzhou, but we would like to experience the G train first. What is the easiest way to do this. I know the G train arrives in Jinan West station. There is a D train from Jinan to Zhengzhou, but it departs from Jinan station. How far apart are these two stations? Or would it be better to fly from Jinan to Zhengzhou? How far from Jinan West station is the Jinan Airport? Thank you so much!
Aug 12, 2012 02:40
  • RAINDROP
Well, your plan is doable. In fact, there are two kinds of high speed trains (G and D trains). G trains are faster. If you do not mind, you can take D trains from Beijing to Zhengzhou directly. It takes about 5.5 hours.

If you take G trains to Jinan first, then I suggest you fly from Jinan to Zhengzhou because it takes about 8 to 9 hours by train from Jinan to Zhengzhou by train.

Jinan airport is a bit far from the Jinan West Railway Station. It costs at least CNY 100 by taxi. You can take K156 bus to Jinan Railway Station and then take airport shuttle bus there to Jinan Airport.
Aug 31, 2012 07:07
GUESTXINLAN I want to go to jinan from Beijing capital airport what the easiest way .? Someone told me take bus no10 to the train station but I searched and know that I can take the Metro ,what is the better ??
Aug 31, 2012 20:36
  • RAINDROP
Hi Xinlan, you can take airport bus from Beijing Capital Airport to the South Train Station. Ticket is RMB16.
Post a Reply to: Beijing to Jinan to Zhengzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code