Menu
Are Chinese girls easy to get?
Apr 1, 2018 05:14
GUEST64696 Funny thing is that labeling people from other groups is the "easiest" answer to this kind of question.
May 8, 2018 23:36
GUESTWILLIAMS hello, am in search of a responsible chinese woman to settle down with
May 12, 2018 08:30
GUEST11571 After living there 10 years, I can't say anything else than they are easy, but you need to give them a bait. probably some of the most easy once I ever met, and they are not loyal, the benefit of that is that you dont have to be either. if you want to have fun its an ideal place, if you want something serious look at the once over 28 years old, then they have started to realize life is not only having fun without commitment.

But be careful in your choice, there are many many girls there just after money, even at that age.
May 15, 2018 21:25
GUESTELARSH Thats not true.Maybe "that kind of girls" are willing to date with foreigners.They might think the foreigners are good looking.Or they will think the foreigners are wealthy or what...But thats just the part of Chinese girls.Dont cover the truth if u dont know the reality.
Oct 12, 2018 00:44
  • GLACE12123
it`s not personal problem, but a chinese social phenomenon, China now is developing on a high speed way, more and more modern and high Tech things coming out,you could find that the price of house and price of goods are increasing everyday, almost follow even beyond the these in US or EU,but actually the income level of the most normal chinese people is still low as it before, or increasing slightly, people must spend more effort to live in China,this cause a competition problem: little resource is supporting a huge population. people who can capture the precious medical or education resource must be the winner of a cruel competition war. it is doubtly that the income is the only judging standard of the competition, in chinese society, male is always stronger than female, so they make more money than girls, what can girls do? just stay ok with this life ? some of them have found a a easier way,because they have natural advantage, female body is a business in the whole world indeed in centuries, so u guys get what i mean.
Feb 28, 2019 22:57
GUEST12086 Easy or not Chinese girls are warm and beautiful and beat American women hands down.
Feb 28, 2019 23:01
GUEST12086 Sorry but most Chinese girls do not like Indian fellows. Chinese girls want white skin. Nothing personal my friend just the facts.
Mar 27, 2022 03:34
  • SERGIO1985
Chinese girls are so naterialistic girls and sometimes rude
Mar 27, 2022 03:37
  • SERGIO1985
chinese are so materialistic girls and sometimes rude. Nowdays they ate have so big ambitions in the life. I don t think that they are good wifes or good girlfriends
Mar 27, 2022 03:38
  • SERGIO1985
yes
Page 6 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Are Chinese girls easy to get?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code