Menu
Qingdao Private Tour Guide, Your Exploration of China Culture and Spots
Aug 21, 2012 00:11
  • QDTRANSLATOR
Hello, this is Jenny Sun, your future tour guide in Qingdao,Shandong province,China.
Bright, energetic, optimistic and trustworthy, I have been a professional translator and tour guide for almost 5 years, offering firsthand translating/interpreting/tour guiding service in ENGLISH, KOREAN, GERMAN and FRENCH.

I have traveled to almost 20 cities in China, 10 cities in the US. Familiar with Chinese food and culture, also a local Qingdao girl, I will make sure you enjoy the city with various perspectives. Qingdao is famous for its seafood and hospitality, thus, I wish you would like a nice piece of calligraphy written "Hallelujah" from my mom.

More about me: Graduated from a renowned language university with years of translation experience, I have worked with tours from U.S.A, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Turkey, Russia, Brazil, France, Germany, Canada, India, Pakistan, Korea, Singapore and Thailand,etc.

Feedback from previous clients:
Thank you Jenny for this wonderful trip you planned and it helped me know better though i have lived here before. ---quote from Mr. M, Austrilia

Thanks to Jenny, we had a great time during the two day tour in Qingdao. Jenny showed me and my mom most of the nature spots in the area, she is sure recommended and a trustworthy tour guide. ---quote from msg from Nicolas. L., New Zealand

Thank you for organizing such an enjoyable and professional tour of Qingdao. It was the perfect day for me! I learned a lot about Qingdao, and look forward to my next visit there.
It is a very beautiful and interesting city. It was also very nice to meet you and I wish you and your family well. ---quote from email from Mr W, USA

Tour Guide service: offer many choices of China tours - from group packages to tailor-made private itineraries, hotels, flights and train tickets arrangement.

As your professional tour guide, I will assist you with a personal tour schedule, with a driver who can be offered with good price daily with tight schedule.

Please feel free to contact me by email or phone call if you need any advice on traveling in Qingdao, I will get back to you asap. Cheers~
Aug 21, 2012 00:12
  • QDTRANSLATOR
Thanks for your time browsing my page and welcome to Qingdao, China.
Easy-going, open-minded and well-organized, I’m always passionate about life for better or worse. With good communication skills and a positive attitude, I am both efficient and reliable and take great pride in ensuring my clients get top standard service every time. A high sense of responsibility and 1 year overseas working experience stand me out from the other colleagues.
Besides work I also have many interests like swimming, yoga, painting and dancing. I would like to be friends with every client and let them experience the genuine Chinese culture and life.

Graduated from Sichuan International Studies University and had working experience for half a year in Myrtle Beach, SC, US, I have been working with numerous corporations like British Chamber of Commerce, British Council, American Chamber of Commerce, China High Tech Fair, Haier Electronics, Korean Embassy, Sino-America Trade Development Association for the past five years and enjoyed pleasant feedbacks from the business.
Aug 21, 2012 00:13
  • QDTRANSLATOR
Previous Experience
1. Trade Manager at Sino-America Trade Development Association for 2 years till now, responsible for developing and maintaining clients. Help my clients match the ideal supplier, place orders as well as quality inspections and shipping arrangement. With large sources in home textile, machinery, hair, chemistry and wine business, I hope I could assist you in some ways.

2. Assistant to foreign sales director from Legend Vacation Club, a UK based Time share cooperation for 1 year, with daily responsibilities including translation, customer negotiation, interpretation during meeting and recruitment. During this experience, I have gained rich knowledge in tourism management by planning trip schedule for customers all around the world and helping them perfect the tour and negotiate with local facilities. And our team managed to break 1.3 million monthly sales after six month establishment.

3. Administration Officer at British Chamber of Commerce, Chongqing for 1 year. I was in charge of the auction and raffle section of a charity event for which I collected 20,000RMB worth sponsorship and raised 100.427RMB donation. I was also in charge of Privilege Card Program sponsorship collection, in total, 20 companies ranging from five star luxurious hotels to restaurants and service businesses have offered discounts to BCCSWC member companies for the year 2011.

4. Overseas working experience (work and travel program)
Server at Johnny Rockets restaurant in Myrtle Beach, SC, US. I was considered a most cheerful Chinese server by the manager, in charge of taking orders, serving food as well as dancing and singing during the break,
Achievements: sales per day up to USD500, tips range from USD60-USD120

Salesgirl at Bijuju Accessory store at Myrtle Beach, SC, US. Duty included greeting customers, introducing products as well as cashier. Both the experience have enlightened me with team spirit and high efficiency management strategy.
Achievements: sales per day up to USD 4000 in total

5. Assistant to the General Manager of a British Architecture Company in translation and research work dealing with architecture, real estate and trading businesses,I have successfully carried out an export trading concerning furniture production worth more than 1 millionRmb.

6. Interpreter for Consul General and Consul of Myanmar Consulate-General during the 9th China CQ High-Tech Fair

7. Translator and team organizer of the 2nd Chinese Bridge Competition

8. Interpreter and Tour Guide in the Royal Jewelry Display in Chongqing Three-Gorges Museum

9. Have attended many expos and shows, such as IAAPA, CANTON FAIR, Qingdao Rubber Product Show; Trailer Show; clothes expo and etc.

Last but not least, I am willing to travel on business and ensure you a pleasant trip in China. Hope to meet you soon
Aug 21, 2012 00:13
  • QDTRANSLATOR
Please feel free to contact us for more information, we are looking forwards to hearing from you.

TEL: 86-13370859117
QQ: 83941189 1507582913
MSN: hotmail.com|s83941189 gmail.com|rich.visa.world
Sep 2, 2012 21:36
  • QDTRANSLATOR

Tour & Translating Reference:
Jenny is such a nice and professional tour guide, her plan for my one day tour in Qingdao was perfect and with her help, I survived the Chinese market with all the presents I had to buy for family and friends.
Thanks again for your service and hope to see you soon.
---quote from Mr L, Australia, one day tour and shopping in Qingdao

Jenny’s help has made my trip a pleasant and smooth one; she helped me book vehicles at a pretty reasonable price and showed me the vibrant city.
---quote from Mr B, Australia, two days tour and vehicle booking in Qingdao

Thanks to Jenny, she responded in such short notice and helped me with my meetings in Qingdao. Her interpreting skill is up to standard and I really appreciate her service and help. Also I got a very nice piece of Chinese calligraphy from her mom. Thank you again, Jenny
---quote from Mr J, America, one day interpretation in Qingdao

Our translator Jenny is very helpful during our two days work in Qingdao, not only for her great English skill, also for the factories and suppliers she recommended. Both me and my boss had a great time working with Jenny and hope we could form a long term working relationship in the near future.
---quote from Mr L, Brazil, two days supplier sourcing tour in Qingdao
Nov 4, 2012 06:16
  • QDTRANSLATOR
Interpreting Experience Updates:
Nov. 2012
1. Interpreter for Mr S from Prime Yarns, India for factory visit and sightseeing.
2. Purchase assist for Mr R from LA, US for freezer suppler sourcing, factory visit and shopping. in total, visited 5 factories with a cooporation in the forseeable future.

Oct. 2012
1. Tour guide for Mr F from Italy, sightseeing in Eight great passes and No 2 bathing beach.
2. Assistant to Mr M from Iran, booking flight and sightseeing.
3. Interpreting to Mr T from Germany, meeting interpreting.
Jan 3, 2013 09:18
  • QDTRANSLATOR
Interpreting Experience for December, 2012

1. Translator for Mr L from America, purchasing jewelries in Qingdao.
2. Interpreter for Mr R from LA, US again for QC check and factory negotiation.
3. Interpreter for Mr M from US for meeting interpretation for immigration investment.
4. Translator for Mr K from India for tourism and meeting interpretation.
May 1, 2013 06:43
GUEST36148 Hi Jenny,

My wife and I will be in Qingdao on October 5, 2013, on the Diamond Princess cruise ship, and we would like to arrange for you to give us a tour of the city, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Please contact me so that we can make arrangements. Thank you.

Carl Taylor
yahoo.com|carl.taylor
Jan 30, 2014 03:39
GUEST23231 Hello

I have a business meeting in Qingdoa on the 20th February 2014. I am travelling from England.

I require an English translator for one day.

Please can you confirm to me if you are available for this day, also please confirm to me the cost.

I am staying at the Holiday Inn Qingdoa Parkview. I will be collected from the hotel by the company I am doing business with, but I will need you to get to this hotel for 08:45, I am being collected at 09:00 for the meeting.

Please come back to me to confirm if you are available.

Regards

Andrew Mills
Nov 27, 2014 07:48
GUEST73228 Dear Jenny,

I''ll write in French as we are looking for a Chinese/French interpreter.

Nous sommes à la recherche d’un interprète pour la journée du 10 décembre sur Qingdao.
Mission d’interprétariat: Négociation commerciale pour une activité de cosmétique entre dirigeants d’entreprise. La mission serait de fournir un service d’interprétariat pour notre PDG.

vous pouvez nous contacter à actissia.com|secretariat.presidence

Dans l’attente de vous lire, cordiales salutations,

Julie BREHERET / Eliane LE BRETON
Secrétariat Présidence de Jörg HAGEN

123, boulevard de Grenelle - 75015 Paris
Tél. : +33(0)1 45 68 64 05 / 63 45
Fax : +33(0)1 47 83 31 85
actissia.com|secretariat.presidence
Jul 28, 2015 06:25
GUESTSUMONRUT Hi
we are about to come to enjoy Qingdao 6 of us. We need tour guide and transportation. 20 Oct arrived at 11 pm, check in hotel (already booked). We need breakfast, lunch, dinner. city tour, german architect and settlement, sightseeing Khongzhi and around the city. 2 afternoon may be free time. We leave 25th early flight. Please quote. Our team quite old people from Thailand.
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Qingdao Private Tour Guide, Your Exploration of China Culture and Spots
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code