Menu
29y man looking for chinese speaking travel companion for Shanghai
Aug 21, 2012 12:49
  • BJORN_CS
Hi. 

My make is Bjorn, im 29, and I am a guy that likes to travel to all the corners of the world.

Most of the year I busy with my work in the finance and IT industry, but a few times a year I have time to get away from it all and explore the world. I love to experience new places, learning about its culture and trying new things.
Im also an amateur photographer, I dont go anywhere without my camera :)

So far Ive been to USA (Hawaii, California, Florida, New York), Mexico (Cancun), China (Hong Kong / Beijing), Portugal (Lisbon), Italy (Rome), United Kingdom (London), Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Netherlands, +++... I have just completed my summer holiday (I was in New York and Cancun), but I have already started planning my next adventure. 

Right now I am looking for someone to accompany me for travelling in Shanghai for about a week. I need someone who know the local language, and english, has good humor, is beautiful and wants to explore the city with me. I have visited China before, and found getting around can be problematic when you dont know the language. So this time I really want someone who can help make the adventure perfect. 

Pays well

Hope to hear from you.
Aug 22, 2012 06:03
GUEST68231 aha, i am shanghainese, live and work in shanghai with lot of leisure but not beautiful.
Sep 10, 2012 04:09
GUEST16437 With your requests I would recommend you to go to an hostess bar and hire a girl for one week.
Sep 20, 2012 00:31
GUEST62236 If you go to Shanghai I'd recommend you to also visit Hangzhou and Suzhou, as it is close and such pretty cities. If you for winter time it is amazing to visit Harbin too! The Ice and Snow Festival was neat and beautiful. Hope you have fun!
Post a Reply to: 29y man looking for chinese speaking travel companion for Shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code